Dwight Howard net worth and salary: Dwight Howard is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $100 million. When you include endorsements and salary, Dwight Howard makes over $27 million per year. As of February 2014, Dwight plays center for the Houston Rockets and earns a base salary of $21.4 million. Dwight Howard was born on December 8, 1985, in Atlanta, Georgia. Howard is a seven-time All-Star. Dwight Howard had athleticism in his blood, as his father is a Georgia State Trooper and Athletic Director of Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy. Howard knew from a young age that he was deeply interested and committed to basketball, winning "High School Player of the Year", while attending the school his father worked at. After graduating, Howard entered the 2004 NBA Draft, and was chosen by the Orlando Magic. He was extremely successful right out of the gate. His team made it all the way to the 2007 NBA Playoffs. Howard also won the 2008 NBA slam dunk contest, and has since led in rebounds and blocks, particularly during the 2008-2009 season. At his massive height of 6'11" and weight of 265 pounds, Howard is noted as a remarkable player, and has been called "gifted" by other NBA players and coaches. His only weakness is a low free throw conversion percentage, and, frankly, when one sees how high he can jump, the weakness is insignificant. As a devout Christian, Howard attends church regularly, and helps with church youth programs. He also created the Dwight D. Howard Foundation Inc, which both organizes basketball camps for young children, and gives out scholarships for students to Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy.
Dwight Howard Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 8, 1985 (30 years old)
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
265 lbs (120 kg)
David Dwight Howard, D-12, Dwight David Howard
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
Dwight Howard Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Lakers (2012-13)$19,536,360
- Orlando Magic (2011-12)$18,091,770
- Orlando Magic (2010-11)$16,647,180
- Orlando Magic (2009-10)$15,202,590
- Orlando Magic (2008-09)$13,758,000
- Orlando Magic (2007-08)$6,061,274
- Orlando Magic (2006-07)$4,806,720
- Orlando Magic (2005-06)$4,493,160
- Orlando Magic (2004-05)$4,179,720
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.