Dwight Howard net worth and salary: Dwight Howard is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $100 million. When you include endorsements and salary, Dwight Howard makes over $27 million per year. As of February 2014, Dwight plays center for the Houston Rockets and earns a base salary of $21.4 million. Dwight Howard was born on December 8, 1985, in Atlanta, Georgia. Howard is a seven-time All-Star. Dwight Howard had athleticism in his blood, as his father is a Georgia State Trooper and Athletic Director of Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy. Howard knew from a young age that he was deeply interested and committed to basketball, winning "High School Player of the Year", while attending the school his father worked at. After graduating, Howard entered the 2004 NBA Draft, and was chosen by the Orlando Magic. He was extremely successful right out of the gate. His team made it all the way to the 2007 NBA Playoffs. Howard also won the 2008 NBA slam dunk contest, and has since led in rebounds and blocks, particularly during the 2008-2009 season. At his massive height of 6'11" and weight of 265 pounds, Howard is noted as a remarkable player, and has been called "gifted" by other NBA players and coaches. His only weakness is a low free throw conversion percentage, and, frankly, when one sees how high he can jump, the weakness is insignificant. As a devout Christian, Howard attends church regularly, and helps with church youth programs. He also created the Dwight D. Howard Foundation Inc, which both organizes basketball camps for young children, and gives out scholarships for students to Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy.
Dwight Howard Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
David Dwight Howard, D-12, Dwight David Howard
Basketball player, Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
265 lbs (120 kg)
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A Championshipon Jul 2, 2015
How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?on Jul 2, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Pledges Entire $32 Billion Fortune To Charity!on Jul 3, 2015
Dwight Howard Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Lakers (2012-13)$19,536,360
- Orlando Magic (2011-12)$18,091,770
- Orlando Magic (2010-11)$16,647,180
- Orlando Magic (2009-10)$15,202,590
- Orlando Magic (2008-09)$13,758,000
- Orlando Magic (2007-08)$6,061,274
- Orlando Magic (2006-07)$4,806,720
- Orlando Magic (2005-06)$4,493,160
- Orlando Magic (2004-05)$4,179,720
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao knew they were going to make a killing when they finally fought in May. But did they know they would make THIS much money???
- The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right NowIt wasn't all that long ago that a great valuation for a tech startup was $1 billion. Now there is a small but impressive group of startups with a valuation of $20 billion or more. These are the most valuable startups in the world right now.
- Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Pledges Entire $32 Billion Fortune To Charity!In an unprecedented move, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal has pledged his entire $32 billion fortune charity! Find out who gets the cash and when!
- Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A ChampionshipCarmelo Anthony and the New York Knicks, who have been mired in mediocrity for years. So why throw more money away on him?