Dwight Howard net worth and salary: Dwight Howard is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $100 million. When you include endorsements and salary, Dwight Howard makes over $27 million per year. As of February 2014, Dwight plays center for the Houston Rockets and earns a base salary of $21.4 million. Dwight Howard was born on December 8, 1985, in Atlanta, Georgia. Howard is a seven-time All-Star. Dwight Howard had athleticism in his blood, as his father is a Georgia State Trooper and Athletic Director of Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy. Howard knew from a young age that he was deeply interested and committed to basketball, winning "High School Player of the Year", while attending the school his father worked at. After graduating, Howard entered the 2004 NBA Draft, and was chosen by the Orlando Magic. He was extremely successful right out of the gate. His team made it all the way to the 2007 NBA Playoffs. Howard also won the 2008 NBA slam dunk contest, and has since led in rebounds and blocks, particularly during the 2008-2009 season. At his massive height of 6'11" and weight of 265 pounds, Howard is noted as a remarkable player, and has been called "gifted" by other NBA players and coaches. His only weakness is a low free throw conversion percentage, and, frankly, when one sees how high he can jump, the weakness is insignificant. As a devout Christian, Howard attends church regularly, and helps with church youth programs. He also created the Dwight D. Howard Foundation Inc, which both organizes basketball camps for young children, and gives out scholarships for students to Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy.
Dwight Howard Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 8, 1985 (30 years old)
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
265 lbs (120 kg)
David Dwight Howard, D-12, Dwight David Howard
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Dwight Howard Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Lakers (2012-13)$19,536,360
- Orlando Magic (2011-12)$18,091,770
- Orlando Magic (2010-11)$16,647,180
- Orlando Magic (2009-10)$15,202,590
- Orlando Magic (2008-09)$13,758,000
- Orlando Magic (2007-08)$6,061,274
- Orlando Magic (2006-07)$4,806,720
- Orlando Magic (2005-06)$4,493,160
- Orlando Magic (2004-05)$4,179,720
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.