Doug Edwards Net Worth: Doug Edwards is an American former professional basketball player who has a net worth of $2.5 million dollars. Doug Edwards was born January 21, 1971 in Miami, Florida. He was selected by the Atlanta Hawks in the 1st round (15th overall) of the 1993 NBA (National Basketball Association) Draft. Edwards played for the Hawks and Vancouver Grizzlies in three NBA seasons. He played college basketball for Florida State University. Edwards gained his nickname "Doughboy" while playing in Vancouver, as a result of his soft play on the court and a supposed infatuation with the local Tim Hortons doughnut chain. During his career, Edwards started 32 games averaging 16.4 points and 7.1 rebounds per game (1990-91), started 32 games, averaging 16.4 points and 7.1 rebounds per game (1991-91), and started 31 games averaging 18.3 points and 9.4 rebounds per game (1992-93). On September 10, 2008, head coach Frank Martin of the Kansas State Wildcats announced the hire of Edwards as Director of Athlete Development. Edwards brings the experience of a high-level recruit and NBA player as well as adding to an already strong recruiting presence in Florida. Interestingly, Edwards played under Frank Martin during his time at Miami Senior High School.
Doug Edwards Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 21, 1971 (45 years old)
United States of America
220 lbs (100 kg)
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Megyn Kelly Reportedly Signs $10 Million Book Dealon Feb 9, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
New Study Finds A Single Billionaire Could Lift An Entire Country Out Of Povertyon Feb 9, 2016
Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 Monthson Feb 9, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World Recordon Feb 9, 2016
Doug Edwards Earnings
Click to Expand
- Vancouver Grizzlies (1998-99)$1,625,000
- Vancouver Grizzlies (1997-98)$1,430,000
- Vancouver Grizzlies (1996-97)$247,500
- Vancouver Grizzlies (1995-96)$1,040,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1994-95)$845,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1993-94)$650,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.