Doug Edwards Net Worth: Doug Edwards is an American former professional basketball player who has a net worth of $2.5 million dollars. Doug Edwards was born January 21, 1971 in Miami, Florida. He was selected by the Atlanta Hawks in the 1st round (15th overall) of the 1993 NBA (National Basketball Association) Draft. Edwards played for the Hawks and Vancouver Grizzlies in three NBA seasons. He played college basketball for Florida State University. Edwards gained his nickname "Doughboy" while playing in Vancouver, as a result of his soft play on the court and a supposed infatuation with the local Tim Hortons doughnut chain. During his career, Edwards started 32 games averaging 16.4 points and 7.1 rebounds per game (1990-91), started 32 games, averaging 16.4 points and 7.1 rebounds per game (1991-91), and started 31 games averaging 18.3 points and 9.4 rebounds per game (1992-93). On September 10, 2008, head coach Frank Martin of the Kansas State Wildcats announced the hire of Edwards as Director of Athlete Development. Edwards brings the experience of a high-level recruit and NBA player as well as adding to an already strong recruiting presence in Florida. Interestingly, Edwards played under Frank Martin during his time at Miami Senior High School.
Doug Edwards Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 21, 1971
United States of America
220 lbs (100 kg)
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Doug Edwards Earnings
Click to Expand
- Vancouver Grizzlies (1998-99)$1,625,000
- Vancouver Grizzlies (1997-98)$1,430,000
- Vancouver Grizzlies (1996-97)$247,500
- Vancouver Grizzlies (1995-96)$1,040,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1994-95)$845,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1993-94)$650,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Offers $1 Million Charity Bribe If people Watch His New Reality ShowBillionaire venture capitalist Tim Draper really wants you to watch his new reality show. The founder of Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Draper University is offering a large donation to charity if he can get a huge audience for his new unscripted show on ABC Family called Startup U.
- The World's 10 Richest Media MogulsA handful of families control a large swath of the media, with just a few individual exceptions. These are the world's richest media moguls.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.