Dominique Wilkins net worth: Dominique Wilkins is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $14 million. Jacques Dominique Wilkins was born in Paris, France in January 1960. His father served in the United States Air Force and the family lived in Dallas and Baltimore before ultimately landing in North Carolina. In 1979 and 1979 Wilkins won MVP honors back to back, as well as leading his team to win the Class 3-A State Championship In both seasons. He was featured in Sports Illustrated in high school and starred in high school showcase games such as the McDonald's Game. Wilkins attended the University of Georgia where he averaged 21.6 points per game, as well as winning SEC Men's Basketball Player of the Year honors in 1981. Wilkins was drafted 3rd by the Utah Jazz in the 1982 NBA Draft. Months after the draft Dominique was traded to the Atlanta Hawks. During his NBA career he was a nine time NBA All Star. He is known for his dunking ability, which earned him the nickname "The Human Highlight Film". Wilkins defeated Michael Jordan in the 1985 NBA Slam Dunk Contest. He also won the competition in 1990. Wilkins was induced into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2006. Since retiring he has gone on to serve as the Hawks' Vice President of Basketball, as well as serving as a color analyst. His business ventures include the Dominque Wilkins Basketball Academy, and even a private wine label.
Dominique Wilkins Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dominique Wilkins against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 12, 1960 (56 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
229 lbs (104 kg)
Jacques Dominique Wilkins
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three Yearson May 21, 2016
The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!on May 21, 2016
Meet The 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur Who Turned Down $30 Million Buyout Offer For His Startupon May 19, 2016
Dominique Wilkins Earnings
Click to Expand
- Orlando Magic (1999-00)$250,000
- Orlando Magic (1998-99)$1,000,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1996-97)$247,500
- Boston Celtics (1994-95)$2,820,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1993-94)$3,500,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1992-93)$3,500,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1991-92)$3,100,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1990-91)$2,065,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1988-89)$1,500,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1987-88)$1,460,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1985-86)$585,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- LeBron James' Nike Deal May Be Worth More Than One BILLION Dollars!It was big news when LeBron signed a lifetime deal with Nike last year. And now we have some sense of just how much that deal is worth. Hint: It's a lot.
- The Most Valuable Soccer Teams In The World–2016A recently released list of the world's most valuable soccer teams – as things stand right now, in 2016 – clearly demonstrates beyond any doubt that soccer is seriously big business.
- Saudi Arabia Is Holding a Massive Amount of U.S. DebtSaudi Arabia is one of the largest foreign holders of U.S. Treasury securities in the world. What threat does the OPEC leader and possible terrorism sponsor pose to the American economy?