Dominique Wilkins net worth: Dominique Wilkins is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $14 million. Jacques Dominique Wilkins was born in Paris, France in January 1960. His father served in the United States Air Force and the family lived in Dallas and Baltimore before ultimately landing in North Carolina. In 1979 and 1979 Wilkins won MVP honors back to back, as well as leading his team to win the Class 3-A State Championship In both seasons. He was featured in Sports Illustrated in high school and starred in high school showcase games such as the McDonald's Game. Wilkins attended the University of Georgia where he averaged 21.6 points per game, as well as winning SEC Men's Basketball Player of the Year honors in 1981. Wilkins was drafted 3rd by the Utah Jazz in the 1982 NBA Draft. Months after the draft Dominique was traded to the Atlanta Hawks. During his NBA career he was a nine time NBA All Star. He is known for his dunking ability, which earned him the nickname "The Human Highlight Film". Wilkins defeated Michael Jordan in the 1985 NBA Slam Dunk Contest. He also won the competition in 1990. Wilkins was induced into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2006. Since retiring he has gone on to serve as the Hawks' Vice President of Basketball, as well as serving as a color analyst. His business ventures include the Dominque Wilkins Basketball Academy, and even a private wine label.
Dominique Wilkins Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jacques Dominique Wilkins
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
229 lbs (104 kg)
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?on Jul 2, 2015
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A Championshipon Jul 2, 2015
Comparing The Highest Paid Athletes In The World In 1984 To 2014. What A Difference 30 Years Makes!!!on Jul 2, 2015
King Of Donations! How Much Money Did Michael Jackson Donate To Charities?on Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Dominique Wilkins Earnings
Click to Expand
- Orlando Magic (1999-00)$250,000
- Orlando Magic (1998-99)$1,000,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1996-97)$247,500
- Boston Celtics (1994-95)$2,820,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1993-94)$3,500,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1992-93)$3,500,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1991-92)$3,100,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1990-91)$2,065,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1988-89)$1,500,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1987-88)$1,460,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1985-86)$585,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right NowIt wasn't all that long ago that a great valuation for a tech startup was $1 billion. Now there is a small but impressive group of startups with a valuation of $20 billion or more. These are the most valuable startups in the world right now.
- Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A ChampionshipCarmelo Anthony and the New York Knicks, who have been mired in mediocrity for years. So why throw more money away on him?
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The BMW M6Today's Amazing Car Of The Day is the BMW M6 which is a really nice luxury car that is not too ridiculously priced.
- LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...Is LeBron James really letting go of this modern compound, with its home theater, infinity pool, and docking space for two 60' yachts?! Seems so.