Dominique Wilkins net worth: Dominique Wilkins is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $14 million. Jacques Dominique Wilkins was born in Paris, France in January 1960. His father served in the United States Air Force and the family lived in Dallas and Baltimore before ultimately landing in North Carolina. In 1979 and 1979 Wilkins won MVP honors back to back, as well as leading his team to win the Class 3-A State Championship In both seasons. He was featured in Sports Illustrated in high school and starred in high school showcase games such as the McDonald's Game. Wilkins attended the University of Georgia where he averaged 21.6 points per game, as well as winning SEC Men's Basketball Player of the Year honors in 1981. Wilkins was drafted 3rd by the Utah Jazz in the 1982 NBA Draft. Months after the draft Dominique was traded to the Atlanta Hawks. During his NBA career he was a nine time NBA All Star. He is known for his dunking ability, which earned him the nickname "The Human Highlight Film". Wilkins defeated Michael Jordan in the 1985 NBA Slam Dunk Contest. He also won the competition in 1990. Wilkins was induced into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2006. Since retiring he has gone on to serve as the Hawks' Vice President of Basketball, as well as serving as a color analyst. His business ventures include the Dominque Wilkins Basketball Academy, and even a private wine label.
Dominique Wilkins Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Dominique Wilkins against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 12, 1960 (56 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
229 lbs (104 kg)
Jacques Dominique Wilkins
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Dominique Wilkins Earnings
Click to Expand
- Orlando Magic (1999-00)$250,000
- Orlando Magic (1998-99)$1,000,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1996-97)$247,500
- Boston Celtics (1994-95)$2,820,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1993-94)$3,500,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1992-93)$3,500,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1991-92)$3,100,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1990-91)$2,065,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1988-89)$1,500,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1987-88)$1,460,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1985-86)$585,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.