Doc Rivers Net Worth and salary: Doc Rivers is an American professional basketball coach and former player who has a net worth of $16 million. Born in 1961 in Chicago, Illinois, as Glenn Anton Rivers, Doc Rivers played college basketball at Marquette University in Wisconsin. The Atlanta Hawks selected Rivers with the 31st overall pick of the 1983 draft. He played for the Hawks until 1991 before joining the Los Angeles Clippers, New York Knicks, and San Antonio Spurs until his 1996 retirement. Rivers was a 1988 NBA All-Star and won the J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award two years later. He finished his playing career with 9,377 points, 4,889 assists, and 1,563 steals. He also played on the U.S. men's national team, taking a silver medal at the 1982 FIBA World Championship in Colombia. Rivers began his coaching career with the Orlando Magic in 1999, earning Coach of the Year honors after his first season. He was fired in 2003 and landed with the Boston Celtics a year later after a season as a TV analyst. In 2008, the Celtics won the NBA Championship, the first of Rivers' career. He began coaching the Clippers in 2013, tallying a franchise-high 57 wins during his first season. Rivers received a promotion at the end of the season, earning the title of President of Basketball Operations. He has several children who excel at basketball. His oldest son played in college, while his middle child was drafted by the New Orleans Hornets in 2012. Rivers' youngest child is a high school basketball star.
Doc Rivers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 13, 1961 (54 years old)
Basketball player, Coach, Basketball Coach
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.9304 m)
185 lbs (84 kg)
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
Doc Rivers Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (1995-96)$1,150,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1994-95)$109,750
- New York Knicks (1994-95)$1,405,000
- New York Knicks (1993-94)$1,110,000
- New York Knicks (1992-93)$895,000
- Los Angeles Clippers (1991-92)$1,195,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1990-91)$895,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1988-89)$475,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1987-88)$450,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1985-86)$170,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m FortuneBehind bars and broke? Musician and convicted murdered Phil Spector is calling it quits with his third wife -- the con says she's going wild and killing his bank account.