Doc Rivers Net Worth and salary: Doc Rivers is an American professional basketball coach and former player who has a net worth of $16 million. Born in 1961 in Chicago, Illinois, as Glenn Anton Rivers, Doc Rivers played college basketball at Marquette University in Wisconsin. The Atlanta Hawks selected Rivers with the 31st overall pick of the 1983 draft. He played for the Hawks until 1991 before joining the Los Angeles Clippers, New York Knicks, and San Antonio Spurs until his 1996 retirement. Rivers was a 1988 NBA All-Star and won the J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award two years later. He finished his playing career with 9,377 points, 4,889 assists, and 1,563 steals. He also played on the U.S. men's national team, taking a silver medal at the 1982 FIBA World Championship in Colombia. Rivers began his coaching career with the Orlando Magic in 1999, earning Coach of the Year honors after his first season. He was fired in 2003 and landed with the Boston Celtics a year later after a season as a TV analyst. In 2008, the Celtics won the NBA Championship, the first of Rivers' career. He began coaching the Clippers in 2013, tallying a franchise-high 57 wins during his first season. Rivers received a promotion at the end of the season, earning the title of President of Basketball Operations. He has several children who excel at basketball. His oldest son played in college, while his middle child was drafted by the New Orleans Hornets in 2012. Rivers' youngest child is a high school basketball star.
Doc Rivers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 13, 1961
Basketball player, Coach, Basketball Coach
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.9304 m)
185 lbs (84 kg)
These Seven Commercial Actors Make Mind-Blowing Amounts of Moneyon Jul 7, 2015
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?on Jul 7, 2015
If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very Soonon Jul 7, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris Berezovskyon Jul 7, 2015
Doc Rivers Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (1995-96)$1,150,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1994-95)$109,750
- New York Knicks (1994-95)$1,405,000
- New York Knicks (1993-94)$1,110,000
- New York Knicks (1992-93)$895,000
- Los Angeles Clippers (1991-92)$1,195,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1990-91)$895,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1988-89)$475,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1987-88)$450,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1985-86)$170,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (June 30 – July 6)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, tested, modified, and stopped their cars so let's take a closer look.
- These Seven Commercial Actors Make Mind-Blowing Amounts of MoneyForget trying to land a role in a sitcom, if you really want to make bank in Hollywood you should become a commercial actor!
- Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?For the foreseeable future, the most popular woman in the United States is going to be soccer star Carli Lloyd. Making Women's World Cup history will do that, but will her popularity help her make more money?
- If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very SoonA precipitous drop in the global commodities markets is quickly eating away at the fortune of Australian billionaire Andrew Forrest. How low will his net worth go??!!