Doc Rivers Net Worth and salary: Doc Rivers is an American professional basketball coach and former player who has a net worth of $16 million. Born in 1961 in Chicago, Illinois, as Glenn Anton Rivers, Doc Rivers played college basketball at Marquette University in Wisconsin. The Atlanta Hawks selected Rivers with the 31st overall pick of the 1983 draft. He played for the Hawks until 1991 before joining the Los Angeles Clippers, New York Knicks, and San Antonio Spurs until his 1996 retirement. Rivers was a 1988 NBA All-Star and won the J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award two years later. He finished his playing career with 9,377 points, 4,889 assists, and 1,563 steals. He also played on the U.S. men's national team, taking a silver medal at the 1982 FIBA World Championship in Colombia. Rivers began his coaching career with the Orlando Magic in 1999, earning Coach of the Year honors after his first season. He was fired in 2003 and landed with the Boston Celtics a year later after a season as a TV analyst. In 2008, the Celtics won the NBA Championship, the first of Rivers' career. He began coaching the Clippers in 2013, tallying a franchise-high 57 wins during his first season. Rivers received a promotion at the end of the season, earning the title of President of Basketball Operations. He has several children who excel at basketball. His oldest son played in college, while his middle child was drafted by the New Orleans Hornets in 2012. Rivers' youngest child is a high school basketball star.
Doc Rivers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 13, 1961
Basketball player, Coach, Basketball Coach
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.9304 m)
185 lbs (84 kg)
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse Trackon Jul 28, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
Doc Rivers Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (1995-96)$1,150,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1994-95)$109,750
- New York Knicks (1994-95)$1,405,000
- New York Knicks (1993-94)$1,110,000
- New York Knicks (1992-93)$895,000
- Los Angeles Clippers (1991-92)$1,195,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1990-91)$895,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1988-89)$475,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1987-88)$450,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1985-86)$170,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 BillionDonald Trump's arguing with reporters over his net worth is not a new phenomenon. Wait til you hear what happened between Donald and a NY Times reporter back in 2004...
- He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?At just 27, Jon Carder sold his company for $10 million and retired. Three weeks later, he went back to work. But why, when he had enough money to never work again?
- NFL's Big Contracts Could Very Well Lead To Big Disappointment, In The EndThree of the NFL's finest got the paydays they were hoping for and quite possibly set the stage for the next group of superstars to get their payday as well.
- This Extremely Rare Bentley Was Inspired By A JetThe 2016 Bentley Continental GT Speed Breitling Jet Team Series Limited Edition was inspired by a jet and is limited to just seven cars.