Doc Rivers Net Worth and salary: Doc Rivers is an American professional basketball coach and former player who has a net worth of $16 million. Born in 1961 in Chicago, Illinois, as Glenn Anton Rivers, Doc Rivers played college basketball at Marquette University in Wisconsin. The Atlanta Hawks selected Rivers with the 31st overall pick of the 1983 draft. He played for the Hawks until 1991 before joining the Los Angeles Clippers, New York Knicks, and San Antonio Spurs until his 1996 retirement. Rivers was a 1988 NBA All-Star and won the J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award two years later. He finished his playing career with 9,377 points, 4,889 assists, and 1,563 steals. He also played on the U.S. men's national team, taking a silver medal at the 1982 FIBA World Championship in Colombia. Rivers began his coaching career with the Orlando Magic in 1999, earning Coach of the Year honors after his first season. He was fired in 2003 and landed with the Boston Celtics a year later after a season as a TV analyst. In 2008, the Celtics won the NBA Championship, the first of Rivers' career. He began coaching the Clippers in 2013, tallying a franchise-high 57 wins during his first season. Rivers received a promotion at the end of the season, earning the title of President of Basketball Operations. He has several children who excel at basketball. His oldest son played in college, while his middle child was drafted by the New Orleans Hornets in 2012. Rivers' youngest child is a high school basketball star.
Doc Rivers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 13, 1961 (54 years old)
Basketball player, Coach, Basketball Coach
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.9304 m)
185 lbs (84 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Doc Rivers Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (1995-96)$1,150,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1994-95)$109,750
- New York Knicks (1994-95)$1,405,000
- New York Knicks (1993-94)$1,110,000
- New York Knicks (1992-93)$895,000
- Los Angeles Clippers (1991-92)$1,195,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1990-91)$895,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1988-89)$475,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1987-88)$450,000
- Atlanta Hawks (1985-86)$170,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.