Dirk Nowitzki Net Worth and salary: Dirk Nowitzki is a German-born professional basketball player who has a net worth of $120 million dollars. Dirk Nowitzki plays power forward for the Dallas Mavericks, a position he has held since 1998. He also sometimes plays small forward and center. He was voted NBA MVP in 2007 (the first European player to receive the honor) and has been an All-Star 11 times. Born Dirk Werner Nowitzki on June 19, 1978, in Würzburg, West Germany, Dirk inherited his athletic talents from both his parents. Nowitzki first displayed his skills playing basketball for the Röntgen Gymnasium and the DJK Würzburg basketball club. He turned pro after he was chosen as the ninth pick in the 1998 NBA Draft by the Milwaukee Bucks. However, he was immediately traded to the Mavericks, where he has remained ever since. With his shooting ability to play either center or small forward, Nowitzki has led the Mavericks to 12 consecutive NBA Playoffs (2001–2012), as well as the franchise's first Finals appearance in 2006 and only championship in 2011. Throughout his prolific career, he became an 11-time All-Star, a 12-time All-NBA Team member, and the first European-born player to win the NBA Most Valuable Player Award. One of the greatest power forwards in the history of NBA, Dirk Nowitzki is also the first Maverick voted onto an All-NBA Team and holds several all-time Mavericks franchise records. In addition to the many accolades and recognitions that he has received, Nowitzki was named the 2011 German Sports Personality of the Year and he became the first non-American player to win the Naismith Legacy Award in 2012.
Dirk Nowitzki Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 19, 1978 (37 years old)
6 ft 11 in (2.13 m)
245 lbs (111 kg)
German Wunderkind, Dirk Werner Nowitzki, The Germanator, Dunking Deutschman, Dirk Diggler
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Dirk Nowitzki Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Mavericks (2012-13)$20,907,128
- Dallas Mavericks (2011-12)$19,092,873
- Dallas Mavericks (2010-11)$17,278,618
- Dallas Mavericks (2009-10)$19,795,714
- Dallas Mavericks (2008-09)$18,077,904
- Dallas Mavericks (2007-08)$16,360,094
- Dallas Mavericks (2006-07)$15,101,625
- Dallas Mavericks (2005-06)$13,843,156
- Dallas Mavericks (2004-05)$12,584,688
- Dallas Mavericks (2003-04)$11,326,219
- Dallas Mavericks (2002-03)$10,067,750
- Dallas Mavericks (2001-02)$2,157,595
- Dallas Mavericks (2000-01)$1,693,560
- Dallas Mavericks (1999-00)$1,583,040
- Dallas Mavericks (1998-99)$1,472,640
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.