Dirk Nowitzki Net Worth and salary: Dirk Nowitzki is a German-born professional basketball player who has a net worth of $120 million dollars. Dirk Nowitzki plays power forward for the Dallas Mavericks, a position he has held since 1998. He also sometimes plays small forward and center. He was voted NBA MVP in 2007 (the first European player to receive the honor) and has been an All-Star 11 times. Born Dirk Werner Nowitzki on June 19, 1978, in Würzburg, West Germany, Dirk inherited his athletic talents from both his parents. Nowitzki first displayed his skills playing basketball for the Röntgen Gymnasium and the DJK Würzburg basketball club. He turned pro after he was chosen as the ninth pick in the 1998 NBA Draft by the Milwaukee Bucks. However, he was immediately traded to the Mavericks, where he has remained ever since. With his shooting ability to play either center or small forward, Nowitzki has led the Mavericks to 12 consecutive NBA Playoffs (2001–2012), as well as the franchise's first Finals appearance in 2006 and only championship in 2011. Throughout his prolific career, he became an 11-time All-Star, a 12-time All-NBA Team member, and the first European-born player to win the NBA Most Valuable Player Award. One of the greatest power forwards in the history of NBA, Dirk Nowitzki is also the first Maverick voted onto an All-NBA Team and holds several all-time Mavericks franchise records. In addition to the many accolades and recognitions that he has received, Nowitzki was named the 2011 German Sports Personality of the Year and he became the first non-American player to win the Naismith Legacy Award in 2012.
Dirk Nowitzki Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 19, 1978
6 ft 11 in (2.13 m)
245 lbs (111 kg)
German Wunderkind, Dirk Werner Nowitzki, The Germanator, Dunking Deutschman, Dirk Diggler
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?on Jul 26, 2015
These Are The 10 Highest Grossing Concert Tours Of All Timeon Jul 24, 2015
Dirk Nowitzki Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Mavericks (2012-13)$20,907,128
- Dallas Mavericks (2011-12)$19,092,873
- Dallas Mavericks (2010-11)$17,278,618
- Dallas Mavericks (2009-10)$19,795,714
- Dallas Mavericks (2008-09)$18,077,904
- Dallas Mavericks (2007-08)$16,360,094
- Dallas Mavericks (2006-07)$15,101,625
- Dallas Mavericks (2005-06)$13,843,156
- Dallas Mavericks (2004-05)$12,584,688
- Dallas Mavericks (2003-04)$11,326,219
- Dallas Mavericks (2002-03)$10,067,750
- Dallas Mavericks (2001-02)$2,157,595
- Dallas Mavericks (2000-01)$1,693,560
- Dallas Mavericks (1999-00)$1,583,040
- Dallas Mavericks (1998-99)$1,472,640
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NFL's Big Contracts Could Very Well Lead To Big Disappointment, In The EndThree of the NFL's finest got the paydays they were hoping for and quite possibly set the stage for the next group of superstars to get their payday as well.
- This Extremely Rare Bentley Was Inspired By A JetThe 2016 Bentley Continental GT Speed Breitling Jet Team Series Limited Edition was inspired by a jet and is limited to just seven cars.
- "Über Spends Millions On Attack Ads After NYC Mayor Announces Cap On Drivers... Can It Work?!"Kings of the car-share world, Über has unleashed a publicity war on NYC Mayor de Blasio after he threatened to put a cap on new drivers.
- David Beckham Moves One Step Closer To Bringing Professional Soccer To MiamiIt looks like the Miami Marlins are going to be getting a new neighbor. The home of a future Major League Soccer team is going to be built alongside Marlins stadium.