Dirk Nowitzki Net Worth and salary: Dirk Nowitzki is a German-born professional basketball player who has a net worth of $120 million dollars. Dirk Nowitzki plays power forward for the Dallas Mavericks, a position he has held since 1998. He also sometimes plays small forward and center. He was voted NBA MVP in 2007 (the first European player to receive the honor) and has been an All-Star 11 times. Born Dirk Werner Nowitzki on June 19, 1978, in Würzburg, West Germany, Dirk inherited his athletic talents from both his parents. Nowitzki first displayed his skills playing basketball for the Röntgen Gymnasium and the DJK Würzburg basketball club. He turned pro after he was chosen as the ninth pick in the 1998 NBA Draft by the Milwaukee Bucks. However, he was immediately traded to the Mavericks, where he has remained ever since. With his shooting ability to play either center or small forward, Nowitzki has led the Mavericks to 12 consecutive NBA Playoffs (2001–2012), as well as the franchise's first Finals appearance in 2006 and only championship in 2011. Throughout his prolific career, he became an 11-time All-Star, a 12-time All-NBA Team member, and the first European-born player to win the NBA Most Valuable Player Award. One of the greatest power forwards in the history of NBA, Dirk Nowitzki is also the first Maverick voted onto an All-NBA Team and holds several all-time Mavericks franchise records. In addition to the many accolades and recognitions that he has received, Nowitzki was named the 2011 German Sports Personality of the Year and he became the first non-American player to win the Naismith Legacy Award in 2012.
Dirk Nowitzki Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 19, 1978 (38 years old)
6 ft 11 in (2.13 m)
245 lbs (111 kg)
German Wunderkind, Dirk Werner Nowitzki, The Germanator, Dunking Deutschman, Dirk Diggler
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Mavericks (2012-13)$20,907,128
- Dallas Mavericks (2011-12)$19,092,873
- Dallas Mavericks (2010-11)$17,278,618
- Dallas Mavericks (2009-10)$19,795,714
- Dallas Mavericks (2008-09)$18,077,904
- Dallas Mavericks (2007-08)$16,360,094
- Dallas Mavericks (2006-07)$15,101,625
- Dallas Mavericks (2005-06)$13,843,156
- Dallas Mavericks (2004-05)$12,584,688
- Dallas Mavericks (2003-04)$11,326,219
- Dallas Mavericks (2002-03)$10,067,750
- Dallas Mavericks (2001-02)$2,157,595
- Dallas Mavericks (2000-01)$1,693,560
- Dallas Mavericks (1999-00)$1,583,040
- Dallas Mavericks (1998-99)$1,472,640
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?