Derrick Rose net worth: Derrick Rose is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $85 million. Derrick Rose currently earns a salary of $18.8 million playing for The Chicago Bulls. He also earns an additional $10 million from endorsements ever year. Rose stands 6 feet 3 inches tall and is a point guard. He has established himself as an elite athlete who is extremely strong and fast. In 2009, Derrick Rose was voted "Rookie of the Year." Derrick Rose was born and raised in the Englewood area, one of the most dangerous neighborhoods on Chicago's South Side. He was Brenda Rose's fourth son after Dwayne, Reggie and Allan, but the first in seven years. All three were talented basketball players who taught Rose the in and outs of basketball on nearby courts. By the time Rose enrolled at Simeon Career Academy in 2003, he was a hot commodity for collegiate coaches. Despite his reputation, he played freshmen and JV basketball for the Wolverines. Entering his senior year, Rose was ranked the fifth best prospect in the nation by Sports Illustrated. On December 20th, 2011, Derrick signed a 5 year $94 million contract extension with the Chicago Bulls. His salary in 2014 is $17.6 million. After being drafted by the Bulls in 2008, Rose signed a shoe deal with Adidas for $1 million per year. He has also signed with Wilson Sporting Goods. Other endorsement deals include Skullcandy headphones, Powerade, Force Factor sports drinks and a suburban Chicago Nissan dealership. His agent is former Bulls guard, B. J. Armstrong.
Derrick Rose Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 4, 1988 (27 years old)
Basketball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
190 lbs (86 kg)
Derrick Martell Rose, Pooh, The Great Poohdini, the Windy City Assassin
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Derrick Rose Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago Bulls (2012-13)$16,402,500
- Chicago Bulls (2011-12)$6,993,708
- Chicago Bulls (2010-11)$5,546,160
- Chicago Bulls (2009-10)$5,184,480
- Chicago Bulls (2008-09)$4,822,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish FarmingOne of the world's youngest billionaires obtained his fortune thanks to his father's fishing company. So who exactly is Gustav Magnar Witzoe?