Deron Williams net worth and salary: Deron Williams is an American basketball player who has a net worth of $55 million and annual salary of $19.8 million. Deron Williams has earned his net worth as an American basketball player for the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association. During his seven seasons in the NBA, Deron Williams has earned just under $60 million in salary alone. Deron was born on June 26, 1984 in Parkersburg, West Virginia he won two state wrestling championships while attending elementary school and middle school. He continued his wrestling career at The Colony High School in The Colony, Texas. He has an impressive record of an average of 17 points, 9.4 assists, and 2 steals per game as a junior in 2001.In addition to his professional NBA career with the Brooklyn Nets he is a former player for the Utah Jazz of the NBA and Beşiktaş of the Turkish Basketball League. Williams was a gold medal winner at the 2008 Summer Olympics, as well as a three-time All-Star. Deron was educated at the University of Illinois where he played college basketball. Among his many awards and accomplishments are: NBA All-Star for 2010, 2011, and 2012, VBA All-Rookie First Team in 2006, NBA Skills Challenge Champion in 2008, Gold medal with Team USA, FIBA Americas Championship 2007 and a Gold medal with Team USA, 2008 Summer Olympic Games.
Deron Williams Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 26, 1984 (32 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
209 lbs (95 kg)
Deron Michael Williams, D-Will
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Deron Williams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brooklyn Nets (2012-13)$17,177,795
- Brooklyn Nets (2011-12)$16,359,805
- Brooklyn Nets (2010-11)$14,940,152
- Utah Jazz (2009-10)$12,323,900
- Utah Jazz (2008-09)$5,069,449
- Utah Jazz (2007-08)$4,010,640
- Utah Jazz (2006-07)$3,749,040
- Utah Jazz (2005-06)$3,487,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish FarmingOne of the world's youngest billionaires obtained his fortune thanks to his father's fishing company. So who exactly is Gustav Magnar Witzoe?