Deron Williams net worth and salary: Deron Williams is an American basketball player who has a net worth of $55 million and annual salary of $19.8 million. Deron Williams has earned his net worth as an American basketball player for the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association. During his seven seasons in the NBA, Deron Williams has earned just under $60 million in salary alone. Deron was born on June 26, 1984 in Parkersburg, West Virginia he won two state wrestling championships while attending elementary school and middle school. He continued his wrestling career at The Colony High School in The Colony, Texas. He has an impressive record of an average of 17 points, 9.4 assists, and 2 steals per game as a junior in 2001.In addition to his professional NBA career with the Brooklyn Nets he is a former player for the Utah Jazz of the NBA and Beşiktaş of the Turkish Basketball League. Williams was a gold medal winner at the 2008 Summer Olympics, as well as a three-time All-Star. Deron was educated at the University of Illinois where he played college basketball. Among his many awards and accomplishments are: NBA All-Star for 2010, 2011, and 2012, VBA All-Rookie First Team in 2006, NBA Skills Challenge Champion in 2008, Gold medal with Team USA, FIBA Americas Championship 2007 and a Gold medal with Team USA, 2008 Summer Olympic Games.
Deron Williams Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 26, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
209 lbs (95 kg)
Deron Michael Williams, D-Will
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Drone Gives Amazing Footage Of Under-Construction $500 Million Los Angeles Mansionon Nov 18, 2015
Deron Williams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brooklyn Nets (2012-13)$17,177,795
- Brooklyn Nets (2011-12)$16,359,805
- Brooklyn Nets (2010-11)$14,940,152
- Utah Jazz (2009-10)$12,323,900
- Utah Jazz (2008-09)$5,069,449
- Utah Jazz (2007-08)$4,010,640
- Utah Jazz (2006-07)$3,749,040
- Utah Jazz (2005-06)$3,487,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...