Deron Williams net worth and salary: Deron Williams is an American basketball player who has a net worth of $35 million and annual salary of $19.8 million. Deron Williams has earned his net worth as an American basketball player for the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association. During his seven seasons in the NBA, Deron Williams has earned just under $60 million in salary alone. Deron was born on June 26, 1984 in Parkersburg, West Virginia he won two state wrestling championships while attending elementary school and middle school. He continued his wrestling career at The Colony High School in The Colony, Texas. He has an impressive record of an average of 17 points, 9.4 assists, and 2 steals per game as a junior in 2001.In addition to his professional NBA career with the Brooklyn Nets he is a former player for the Utah Jazz of the NBA and Beşiktaş of the Turkish Basketball League. Williams was a gold medal winner at the 2008 Summer Olympics, as well as a three-time All-Star. Deron was educated at the University of Illinois where he played college basketball. Among his many awards and accomplishments are: NBA All-Star for 2010, 2011, and 2012, VBA All-Rookie First Team in 2006, NBA Skills Challenge Champion in 2008, Gold medal with Team USA, FIBA Americas Championship 2007 and a Gold medal with Team USA, 2008 Summer Olympic Games.
Deron Williams Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Deron Michael Williams, D-Will
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
209 lbs (95 kg)
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Pledges Entire $32 Billion Fortune To Charity!on Jul 3, 2015
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
King Of Donations! How Much Money Did Michael Jackson Donate To Charities?on Jun 24, 2015
Comparing The Highest Paid Athletes In The World In 1984 To 2014. What A Difference 30 Years Makes!!!on Jul 2, 2015
Deron Williams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brooklyn Nets (2012-13)$17,177,795
- Brooklyn Nets (2011-12)$16,359,805
- Brooklyn Nets (2010-11)$14,940,152
- Utah Jazz (2009-10)$12,323,900
- Utah Jazz (2008-09)$5,069,449
- Utah Jazz (2007-08)$4,010,640
- Utah Jazz (2006-07)$3,749,040
- Utah Jazz (2005-06)$3,487,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right NowIt wasn't all that long ago that a great valuation for a tech startup was $1 billion. Now there is a small but impressive group of startups with a valuation of $20 billion or more. These are the most valuable startups in the world right now.
- Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Pledges Entire $32 Billion Fortune To Charity!In an unprecedented move, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal has pledged his entire $32 billion fortune charity! Find out who gets the cash and when!
- Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A ChampionshipCarmelo Anthony and the New York Knicks, who have been mired in mediocrity for years. So why throw more money away on him?
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The BMW M6Today's Amazing Car Of The Day is the BMW M6 which is a really nice luxury car that is not too ridiculously priced.