Deron Williams net worth and salary: Deron Williams is an American basketball player who has a net worth of $55 million and annual salary of $19.8 million. Deron Williams has earned his net worth as an American basketball player for the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association. During his seven seasons in the NBA, Deron Williams has earned just under $60 million in salary alone. Deron was born on June 26, 1984 in Parkersburg, West Virginia he won two state wrestling championships while attending elementary school and middle school. He continued his wrestling career at The Colony High School in The Colony, Texas. He has an impressive record of an average of 17 points, 9.4 assists, and 2 steals per game as a junior in 2001.In addition to his professional NBA career with the Brooklyn Nets he is a former player for the Utah Jazz of the NBA and Beşiktaş of the Turkish Basketball League. Williams was a gold medal winner at the 2008 Summer Olympics, as well as a three-time All-Star. Deron was educated at the University of Illinois where he played college basketball. Among his many awards and accomplishments are: NBA All-Star for 2010, 2011, and 2012, VBA All-Rookie First Team in 2006, NBA Skills Challenge Champion in 2008, Gold medal with Team USA, FIBA Americas Championship 2007 and a Gold medal with Team USA, 2008 Summer Olympic Games.
Deron Williams Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 26, 1984
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
209 lbs (95 kg)
Deron Michael Williams, D-Will
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Deron Williams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brooklyn Nets (2012-13)$17,177,795
- Brooklyn Nets (2011-12)$16,359,805
- Brooklyn Nets (2010-11)$14,940,152
- Utah Jazz (2009-10)$12,323,900
- Utah Jazz (2008-09)$5,069,449
- Utah Jazz (2007-08)$4,010,640
- Utah Jazz (2006-07)$3,749,040
- Utah Jazz (2005-06)$3,487,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest WomenHere are some words of wisdom from some of the wealthiest women on the planet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The TeamJunior Galette played extremely well the last two seasons. So why did his former team pay him a huge amount of money to leave?
- Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 MillionBacall supposedly bought the mahogany-paneled apartment for around $48,000, at the most, in 1961. So the deal is a coup for her estate.