Deron Williams net worth and salary: Deron Williams is an American basketball player who has a net worth of $55 million and annual salary of $19.8 million. Deron Williams has earned his net worth as an American basketball player for the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association. During his seven seasons in the NBA, Deron Williams has earned just under $60 million in salary alone. Deron was born on June 26, 1984 in Parkersburg, West Virginia he won two state wrestling championships while attending elementary school and middle school. He continued his wrestling career at The Colony High School in The Colony, Texas. He has an impressive record of an average of 17 points, 9.4 assists, and 2 steals per game as a junior in 2001.In addition to his professional NBA career with the Brooklyn Nets he is a former player for the Utah Jazz of the NBA and Beşiktaş of the Turkish Basketball League. Williams was a gold medal winner at the 2008 Summer Olympics, as well as a three-time All-Star. Deron was educated at the University of Illinois where he played college basketball. Among his many awards and accomplishments are: NBA All-Star for 2010, 2011, and 2012, VBA All-Rookie First Team in 2006, NBA Skills Challenge Champion in 2008, Gold medal with Team USA, FIBA Americas Championship 2007 and a Gold medal with Team USA, 2008 Summer Olympic Games.
Deron Williams Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 26, 1984
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
209 lbs (95 kg)
Deron Michael Williams, D-Will
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Chris Brown Finds Himself In Trouble Again...on Sep 5, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
Which Luxury Car Brands Are Mentioned Most Often In Hip-Hop?on Sep 5, 2015
Paula Wagner And Rick Nicita Sell Beverly Hills Compound For $10.8 Millionon Sep 5, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Deron Williams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brooklyn Nets (2012-13)$17,177,795
- Brooklyn Nets (2011-12)$16,359,805
- Brooklyn Nets (2010-11)$14,940,152
- Utah Jazz (2009-10)$12,323,900
- Utah Jazz (2008-09)$5,069,449
- Utah Jazz (2007-08)$4,010,640
- Utah Jazz (2006-07)$3,749,040
- Utah Jazz (2005-06)$3,487,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lance Briggs Is Hanging It Up After 12 Years In Chicago... An Impressive Career That Almost Didn't HappenLance Briggs played 12 NFL seasons, all with the Bears, a rare feat nowadays. But he almost ended up with a completely different franchise.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players, others, not so much.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.