Derek Fisher net worth: Derek Fisher is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $40 million. Derek Lamar Fisher was born in Little Rock, Arkansas in August 1974. He lettered in basketball in high school in Little Rock. He then attended University of Arkansas at Little Rock and majored in communications. He finished second on the school's list of points, assists, and steals. He became the Sunbelt Conference Player of the Year as a senior. Fisher was drafted 24th by the Los Angeles Lakers in the 1996 NBA Draft, where he played until 2004. He then played with the Golden State Warriors from 2004 to 2006, followed by the Utah Jazz (2006-07), before coming back to the Lakers from 2007 to 2012. In March 2012 he was traded to the Houston Rockets but never played for the team. He then signed with the Oklahoma City Thunder, before going to the Dallas Mavericks in 2012, and back to the Thunder in 2013. Throughout his NBA career Fisher has won five NBA Championships, all with the Lakers. He has also served as the president of the National Basketball Players Association. As of the 2013-2014 season, Fisher holds the record for the most NBA playoff games played. He is known for his buzzer beating shot in 2004 that came with just 0.4 seconds on the clock. The NBA has declared this shot it's 18th greatest playoff moment of all time.
Derek Fisher Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 9, 1974 (41 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
209 lbs (95 kg)
Derek Lamar Fisher, Fish, D-Fish
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Derek Fisher Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Mavericks (2012-13)$182,942
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2012-13)$413,608
- Los Angeles Lakers (2011-12)$3,400,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2010-11)$3,700,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2009-10)$5,048,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2008-09)$4,700,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2007-08)$4,350,000
- Utah Jazz (2007-08)$6,373,900
- Utah Jazz (2006-07)$5,883,600
- Golden State Warriors (2005-06)$5,393,300
- Golden State Warriors (2004-05)$4,903,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2003-04)$3,000,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2002-03)$3,000,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2001-02)$3,000,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2000-01)$3,380,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1999-00)$3,000,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1998-99)$795,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1997-98)$703,200
- Los Angeles Lakers (1996-97)$612,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.