Derek Fisher net worth: Derek Fisher is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $40 million. Derek Lamar Fisher was born in Little Rock, Arkansas in August 1974. He lettered in basketball in high school in Little Rock. He then attended University of Arkansas at Little Rock and majored in communications. He finished second on the school's list of points, assists, and steals. He became the Sunbelt Conference Player of the Year as a senior. Fisher was drafted 24th by the Los Angeles Lakers in the 1996 NBA Draft, where he played until 2004. He then played with the Golden State Warriors from 2004 to 2006, followed by the Utah Jazz (2006-07), before coming back to the Lakers from 2007 to 2012. In March 2012 he was traded to the Houston Rockets but never played for the team. He then signed with the Oklahoma City Thunder, before going to the Dallas Mavericks in 2012, and back to the Thunder in 2013. Throughout his NBA career Fisher has won five NBA Championships, all with the Lakers. He has also served as the president of the National Basketball Players Association. As of the 2013-2014 season, Fisher holds the record for the most NBA playoff games played. He is known for his buzzer beating shot in 2004 that came with just 0.4 seconds on the clock. The NBA has declared this shot it's 18th greatest playoff moment of all time.
Derek Fisher Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 9, 1974 (41 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
209 lbs (95 kg)
Derek Lamar Fisher, Fish, D-Fish
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Derek Fisher Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Mavericks (2012-13)$182,942
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2012-13)$413,608
- Los Angeles Lakers (2011-12)$3,400,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2010-11)$3,700,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2009-10)$5,048,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2008-09)$4,700,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2007-08)$4,350,000
- Utah Jazz (2007-08)$6,373,900
- Utah Jazz (2006-07)$5,883,600
- Golden State Warriors (2005-06)$5,393,300
- Golden State Warriors (2004-05)$4,903,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2003-04)$3,000,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2002-03)$3,000,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2001-02)$3,000,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2000-01)$3,380,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1999-00)$3,000,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1998-99)$795,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1997-98)$703,200
- Los Angeles Lakers (1996-97)$612,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL SalaryRunning back Marshawn Lynch is known for a lot of things: his Skittles touchdown celebrations, giving short, repetitive answers to the media, and being a bruising, powerful running back. Let's add financially wise to that list.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.