Derek Fisher net worth: Derek Fisher is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $40 million. Derek Lamar Fisher was born in Little Rock, Arkansas in August 1974. He lettered in basketball in high school in Little Rock. He then attended University of Arkansas at Little Rock and majored in communications. He finished second on the school's list of points, assists, and steals. He became the Sunbelt Conference Player of the Year as a senior. Fisher was drafted 24th by the Los Angeles Lakers in the 1996 NBA Draft, where he played until 2004. He then played with the Golden State Warriors from 2004 to 2006, followed by the Utah Jazz (2006-07), before coming back to the Lakers from 2007 to 2012. In March 2012 he was traded to the Houston Rockets but never played for the team. He then signed with the Oklahoma City Thunder, before going to the Dallas Mavericks in 2012, and back to the Thunder in 2013. Throughout his NBA career Fisher has won five NBA Championships, all with the Lakers. He has also served as the president of the National Basketball Players Association. As of the 2013-2014 season, Fisher holds the record for the most NBA playoff games played. He is known for his buzzer beating shot in 2004 that came with just 0.4 seconds on the clock. The NBA has declared this shot it's 18th greatest playoff moment of all time.
Derek Fisher Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 9, 1974 (41 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
209 lbs (95 kg)
Derek Lamar Fisher, Fish, D-Fish
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Derek Fisher Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Mavericks (2012-13)$182,942
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2012-13)$413,608
- Los Angeles Lakers (2011-12)$3,400,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2010-11)$3,700,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2009-10)$5,048,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2008-09)$4,700,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2007-08)$4,350,000
- Utah Jazz (2007-08)$6,373,900
- Utah Jazz (2006-07)$5,883,600
- Golden State Warriors (2005-06)$5,393,300
- Golden State Warriors (2004-05)$4,903,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2003-04)$3,000,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2002-03)$3,000,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2001-02)$3,000,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (2000-01)$3,380,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1999-00)$3,000,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1998-99)$795,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1997-98)$703,200
- Los Angeles Lakers (1996-97)$612,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.