David Robinson is a retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. David Robinson played center for the San Antonio Spurs for his entire career, from 1989 to 2003. He is considered one of the most successful centers in basketball history. He was a ten-time NBA All-Star and was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame in 2009. During his playing career, David Robinson earned over $116 million in salary. His peak salary was $14.8 million that he earned in 1998-1999 season playing for the Spurs. Robinson earned his nickname "The Admiral" thanks to his time in the US Navy. David Robinson won two NBA championships, in 1999 and 2003 and he was voted MVP in 1995.
David Robinson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 6, 1965 (50 years old)
United States of America
7 ft 1 in (2.16 m)
236 lbs (107 kg)
David Maurice Robinson, Admiral, David M. Robinson
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
David Robinson Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2002-03)$10,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2001-02)$9,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2000-01)$14,700,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1999-00)$11,592,683
- San Antonio Spurs (1998-99)$14,841,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1997-98)$12,397,440
- San Antonio Spurs (1996-97)$9,952,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1995-96)$7,700,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1994-95)$7,300,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1993-94)$5,740,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1992-93)$5,720,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1991-92)$2,240,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1990-91)$2,265,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1988-89)$1,006,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1987-88)$1,046,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?