David Robinson is a retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. David Robinson played center for the San Antonio Spurs for his entire career, from 1989 to 2003. He is considered one of the most successful centers in basketball history. He was a ten-time NBA All-Star and was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame in 2009. During his playing career, David Robinson earned over $116 million in salary. His peak salary was $14.8 million that he earned in 1998-1999 season playing for the Spurs. Robinson earned his nickname "The Admiral" thanks to his time in the US Navy. David Robinson won two NBA championships, in 1999 and 2003 and he was voted MVP in 1995.
David Robinson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 6, 1965 (50 years old)
United States of America
7 ft 1 in (2.16 m)
236 lbs (107 kg)
David Maurice Robinson, Admiral, David M. Robinson
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fund.on Oct 7, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
The Five Most Expensive Boats And Planes Sold By Celebritieson Oct 12, 2015
7 Of Anne Hathaway's Biggest Paydayson Oct 12, 2015
Stephon Marbury Is Bringing Back His Starbury Shoes, And He Has A Secret About Jordan Brandon Oct 12, 2015
David Robinson Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2002-03)$10,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2001-02)$9,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2000-01)$14,700,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1999-00)$11,592,683
- San Antonio Spurs (1998-99)$14,841,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1997-98)$12,397,440
- San Antonio Spurs (1996-97)$9,952,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1995-96)$7,700,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1994-95)$7,300,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1993-94)$5,740,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1992-93)$5,720,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1991-92)$2,240,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1990-91)$2,265,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1988-89)$1,006,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1987-88)$1,046,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lykan HypersportThe Lykan Hypersport is a limited production sports car produced by W Motors that became the first supercar to be produced in the Middle East.
- UFC Fighter Conor McGregor Wants To Make $100 MillionConor McGregor wants to be the first and only MMA fighter to make $100 million plus and he certainly doesn't mince words about it.
- How Houston Texans Owner Bob McNair Earned His $2 Billion FortuneWhen Bob McNair founded the Houston Texans it cost his group $700 million which is a pretty hefty price tag for someone from the foothills of North Carolina. So how is it he was able to afford it?
- Take A Rare Look Inside Carlos Slim's $80 Million Townhouse!Carlos Slim's 25-room mansion has about 11 fireplaces, and almost as many custom chandeliers. One of the sitting rooms has hand-carved panels and custom murals throughout.