David Robinson is a retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. David Robinson played center for the San Antonio Spurs for his entire career, from 1989 to 2003. He is considered one of the most successful centers in basketball history. He was a ten-time NBA All-Star and was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame in 2009. During his playing career, David Robinson earned over $116 million in salary. His peak salary was $14.8 million that he earned in 1998-1999 season playing for the Spurs. Robinson earned his nickname "The Admiral" thanks to his time in the US Navy. David Robinson won two NBA championships, in 1999 and 2003 and he was voted MVP in 1995.
David Robinson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 6, 1965 (50 years old)
United States of America
7 ft 1 in (2.16 m)
236 lbs (107 kg)
David Maurice Robinson, Admiral, David M. Robinson
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
David Robinson Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2002-03)$10,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2001-02)$9,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2000-01)$14,700,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1999-00)$11,592,683
- San Antonio Spurs (1998-99)$14,841,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1997-98)$12,397,440
- San Antonio Spurs (1996-97)$9,952,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1995-96)$7,700,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1994-95)$7,300,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1993-94)$5,740,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1992-93)$5,720,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1991-92)$2,240,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1990-91)$2,265,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1988-89)$1,006,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1987-88)$1,046,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.