David Robinson is a retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. David Robinson played center for the San Antonio Spurs for his entire career, from 1989 to 2003. He is considered one of the most successful centers in basketball history. He was a ten-time NBA All-Star and was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame in 2009. During his playing career, David Robinson earned over $116 million in salary. His peak salary was $14.8 million that he earned in 1998-1999 season playing for the Spurs. Robinson earned his nickname "The Admiral" thanks to his time in the US Navy. David Robinson won two NBA championships, in 1999 and 2003 and he was voted MVP in 1995.
David Robinson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 6, 1965
United States of America
7 ft 1 in (2.16 m)
236 lbs (107 kg)
David Maurice Robinson, Admiral, David M. Robinson
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
David Robinson Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2002-03)$10,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2001-02)$9,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2000-01)$14,700,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1999-00)$11,592,683
- San Antonio Spurs (1998-99)$14,841,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1997-98)$12,397,440
- San Antonio Spurs (1996-97)$9,952,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1995-96)$7,700,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1994-95)$7,300,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1993-94)$5,740,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1992-93)$5,720,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1991-92)$2,240,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1990-91)$2,265,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1988-89)$1,006,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1987-88)$1,046,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.