David Robinson is a retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. David Robinson played center for the San Antonio Spurs for his entire career, from 1989 to 2003. He is considered one of the most successful centers in basketball history. He was a ten-time NBA All-Star and was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame in 2009. During his playing career, David Robinson earned over $116 million in salary. His peak salary was $14.8 million that he earned in 1998-1999 season playing for the Spurs. Robinson earned his nickname "The Admiral" thanks to his time in the US Navy. David Robinson won two NBA championships, in 1999 and 2003 and he was voted MVP in 1995.
David Robinson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
David Maurice Robinson, Admiral, David M. Robinson
Date of Birth
United States of America
7 ft 1 in (2.16 m)
236 lbs (107 kg)
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?on Jul 2, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
David Robinson Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2002-03)$10,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2001-02)$9,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2000-01)$14,700,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1999-00)$11,592,683
- San Antonio Spurs (1998-99)$14,841,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1997-98)$12,397,440
- San Antonio Spurs (1996-97)$9,952,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1995-96)$7,700,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1994-95)$7,300,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1993-94)$5,740,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1992-93)$5,720,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1991-92)$2,240,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1990-91)$2,265,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1988-89)$1,006,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1987-88)$1,046,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...
- Andy Warhol's 'One Dollar Bill' Just Sold for More Than $30M at AuctionOne Dollar Bill is a painting by Andy Warhol that recently fetched more than $30 million on the auction block at Sotheby's in London.