Chris Webber is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $80 million. Chris Webber was born on March 1, 1973 in Detroit, Michigan. As a senior in high school Chris was named Michigan's "Mr. Basketball" for 1991. He also led his high school team to several state championships. For the 1990-1991 season, Chris was named National High School Player of the Year. He went on to attend the University of Michigan from 1991 to 1993 before leaving to enter the NBA. Chris was selected as the first pick of the first round of the 1993 NBA draft by the Orlando Magic. He never played for the Magic because he was instantly traded to the Golden State Warriors in exchange for future all-star Anfernee Hardaway and a future draft pick. Chris would go on to play for the Washington Bullets (Wizards), the Sacramento Kings the Philadelphia 76ers and the Detroit Pistons. During his NBA career, Webber earned $178 million in salary alone. He was a five time NBA all star and scored over 17,000 points with over 8000 rebounds and 1200 blocks. Chris' highest paying year was in 2005 when the 76ers paid him $19.1 million. He also earned $19 million with the 76ers in 2007. His Jersey was retired by the Sacramento Kings in February 2009. Chris married his longtime girlfriend Erika Dates in Atlanta in 2009.
Chris Webber Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 1, 1973 (43 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.08 m)
245 lbs (111 kg)
C. Webb, Mayce Edward Christopher Webber III, Webb, C., Chris Weber, C-Web
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
Chris Webber Earnings
Click to Expand
- Golden State Warriors (2007-08)$602,173
- Philadelphia 76ers (2007-08)$19,000,000
- Detroit Pistons (2006-07)$661,024
- Philadelphia 76ers (2006-07)$17,600,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (2005-06)$19,125,000
- Sacramento Kings (2004-05)$17,531,250
- Sacramento Kings (2003-04)$15,937,500
- Sacramento Kings (2002-03)$14,343,750
- Sacramento Kings (2001-02)$12,750,000
- Sacramento Kings (2000-01)$12,000,000
- Sacramento Kings (1999-00)$11,000,000
- Sacramento Kings (1998-99)$10,000,000
- Washington Wizards (1997-98)$9,000,000
- Washington Bullets (1996-97)$8,000,000
- Washington Bullets (1995-96)$7,000,000
- Washington Bullets (1994-95)$2,080,000
- Golden State Warriors (1993-94)$1,600,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo EditionBreak out the tequila and tacos and get ready to celebrate Cinqo de Mayo with a triple play of insane real estate deals by billionaires.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.