Chris Webber is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $80 million. Chris Webber was born on March 1, 1973 in Detroit, Michigan. As a senior in high school Chris was named Michigan's "Mr. Basketball" for 1991. He also led his high school team to several state championships. For the 1990-1991 season, Chris was named National High School Player of the Year. He went on to attend the University of Michigan from 1991 to 1993 before leaving to enter the NBA. Chris was selected as the first pick of the first round of the 1993 NBA draft by the Orlando Magic. He never played for the Magic because he was instantly traded to the Golden State Warriors in exchange for future all-star Anfernee Hardaway and a future draft pick. Chris would go on to play for the Washington Bullets (Wizards), the Sacramento Kings the Philadelphia 76ers and the Detroit Pistons. During his NBA career, Webber earned $178 million in salary alone. He was a five time NBA all star and scored over 17,000 points with over 8000 rebounds and 1200 blocks. Chris' highest paying year was in 2005 when the 76ers paid him $19.1 million. He also earned $19 million with the 76ers in 2007. His Jersey was retired by the Sacramento Kings in February 2009. Chris married his longtime girlfriend Erika Dates in Atlanta in 2009.
Chris Webber Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 1, 1973
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.08 m)
245 lbs (111 kg)
C. Webb, Mayce Edward Christopher Webber III, Webb, C., Chris Weber, C-Web
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.on Jul 29, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)on Jul 29, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Chris Webber Earnings
Click to Expand
- Golden State Warriors (2007-08)$602,173
- Philadelphia 76ers (2007-08)$19,000,000
- Detroit Pistons (2006-07)$661,024
- Philadelphia 76ers (2006-07)$17,600,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (2005-06)$19,125,000
- Sacramento Kings (2004-05)$17,531,250
- Sacramento Kings (2003-04)$15,937,500
- Sacramento Kings (2002-03)$14,343,750
- Sacramento Kings (2001-02)$12,750,000
- Sacramento Kings (2000-01)$12,000,000
- Sacramento Kings (1999-00)$11,000,000
- Sacramento Kings (1998-99)$10,000,000
- Washington Wizards (1997-98)$9,000,000
- Washington Bullets (1996-97)$8,000,000
- Washington Bullets (1995-96)$7,000,000
- Washington Bullets (1994-95)$2,080,000
- Golden State Warriors (1993-94)$1,600,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thAnt-Man held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 BillionDonald Trump's arguing with reporters over his net worth is not a new phenomenon. Wait til you hear what happened between Donald and a NY Times reporter back in 2004...
- Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEAgainst all odds, Under Armour has somehow become one of the most dominant sportswear companies on the planet. How did they pull it off???