Chris Paul Net Worth
Chris Paul net worth and salary: Chris Paul is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $75 million and annual salary of $20.1 million. Chris Paul was born on May 6 1985 in Lewisville, North Carolina in 1985, where he attended West Forsyth High School in Clemmons, North Carolina, where, as a senior, he led his school's varsity basketball team to and led his team to a 27–3 record. He was a 2003 McDonald's All-American and was named North Carolina's Mr. Basketball for 2003. He attended Wake Forest University for two seasons before entering 2005 NBA draft. Chris Paul was selected in the first round of the 2005 NBA draft by the New Orleans Hornets with the fourth overall pick. Paul played for the Hornets from 2005 to 2011 and was the 2006 NBA Rookie of the year. He has played for the Los Angeles Clippers since 2011. During his seven years in the NBA, Chris Paul has earned just under $80 million in salary alone. His peak salary season so far is 2014 when the LA Clippers paid Paul $18.7 million. Chris Paul was born on May 6, 1985 in Lewisville, North Carolina. Paul was the 2006 NBA Rookie of the year and has been an All-Star seven times.
Chris Paul Salary:
Chris Paul's salary is $20.1 million per year.
Date of Birth
Chris Paul Earnings
- Los Angeles Clippers (2012-13)$17,779,458
- Los Angeles Clippers (2011-12)$16,359,805
- New Orleans Pelicans (2010-11)$14,940,153
- New Orleans Pelicans (2009-10)$13,520,500
- New Orleans Pelicans (2008-09)$4,574,189
- New Orleans Pelicans (2007-08)$3,615,960
- New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets (2006-07)$3,380,160
- New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets (2005-06)$3,144,240