Chris Mullin Net Worth: Chris Mullin is an American retired basketball player and former general manager who has a net worth of $18 million. Chris Mullin was born July 30, 1963 in Brooklyn, New York City, New York. Best known as the general manager of the NBAs Golden State Warriors (American professional basketball team based in Oakland, California), he is a two-time Olympic Gold medalist and a two-time Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame inductee (in 2010 as a member of the 1992 United States men's Olympic basketball team ("The Dream Team"), and in 2011 for his individual career). Mullin played shooting guard and small forward in the NBA from 1985 to 2001. After playing at St. John's University, during which time he won Big East Men's Basketball Player of the Year three times and was a member of the 1984 U.S. Men's Olympic Basketball team, Mullin was chosen as the seventh pick by the Golden State Warriors in the first round of the 1985 NBA Draft. He returned to the Olympics in 1992 as a member of the legendary Dream Team, which was the first American Olympic basketball team to include professional players. He played with the Warriors from the 1985–86 until the 1996–97 seasons. Mullin then played with the Indiana Pacers from 1997 until the 1999–2000 season. He retired after the 2000–01 season, returning to his original team, the Warriors. After his playing days were over, Mullin was hired as a special assistant by the Warriors, and was named Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations for the team in April of 2004. In 2009, the team announced that Mullin's expiring contract would not be renewed. In 2013, the Sacramento Kings hired him as an advisor. In 2010, Mullin was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as part of the Dream Team. On Feb. 28, 2011, Mullin was elected to the College Basketball Hall of Fame. On April 4, 2011, Mullin was inducted again to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, this time for his individual career. On March 19, 2012, Mullin's number was retired by the Golden State Warriors.
Chris Mullin Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Basketball player, Actor, Businessperson
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
201 lbs (91 kg)
Christopher Paul Mullin
These Seven Commercial Actors Make Mind-Blowing Amounts of Moneyon Jul 7, 2015
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (June 30 – July 6)on Jul 7, 2015
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
Chris Mullin Earnings
Click to Expand
- Golden State Warriors (2000-01)$1,000,000
- Indiana Pacers (2000-01)$3,650,000
- Indiana Pacers (1999-00)$4,079,100
- Indiana Pacers (1998-99)$3,510,000
- Indiana Pacers (1997-98)$2,941,500
- Golden State Warriors (1996-97)$2,844,000
- Golden State Warriors (1994-95)$2,844,000
- Golden State Warriors (1993-94)$2,844,000
- Golden State Warriors (1992-93)$2,844,000
- Golden State Warriors (1991-92)$2,844,000
- Golden State Warriors (1990-91)$2,850,000
- Golden State Warriors (1988-89)$700,000
- Golden State Warriors (1987-88)$800,000
- Golden State Warriors (1985-86)$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (June 30 – July 6)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, tested, modified, and stopped their cars so let's take a closer look.
- These Seven Commercial Actors Make Mind-Blowing Amounts of MoneyForget trying to land a role in a sitcom, if you really want to make bank in Hollywood you should become a commercial actor!
- Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?For the foreseeable future, the most popular woman in the United States is going to be soccer star Carli Lloyd. Making Women's World Cup history will do that, but will her popularity help her make more money?
- If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very SoonA precipitous drop in the global commodities markets is quickly eating away at the fortune of Australian billionaire Andrew Forrest. How low will his net worth go??!!