Chris Mullin Net Worth: Chris Mullin is an American retired basketball player and former general manager who has a net worth of $18 million. Chris Mullin was born July 30, 1963 in Brooklyn, New York City, New York. Best known as the general manager of the NBAs Golden State Warriors (American professional basketball team based in Oakland, California), he is a two-time Olympic Gold medalist and a two-time Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame inductee (in 2010 as a member of the 1992 United States men's Olympic basketball team ("The Dream Team"), and in 2011 for his individual career). Mullin played shooting guard and small forward in the NBA from 1985 to 2001. After playing at St. John's University, during which time he won Big East Men's Basketball Player of the Year three times and was a member of the 1984 U.S. Men's Olympic Basketball team, Mullin was chosen as the seventh pick by the Golden State Warriors in the first round of the 1985 NBA Draft. He returned to the Olympics in 1992 as a member of the legendary Dream Team, which was the first American Olympic basketball team to include professional players. He played with the Warriors from the 1985–86 until the 1996–97 seasons. Mullin then played with the Indiana Pacers from 1997 until the 1999–2000 season. He retired after the 2000–01 season, returning to his original team, the Warriors. After his playing days were over, Mullin was hired as a special assistant by the Warriors, and was named Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations for the team in April of 2004. In 2009, the team announced that Mullin's expiring contract would not be renewed. In 2013, the Sacramento Kings hired him as an advisor. In 2010, Mullin was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as part of the Dream Team. On Feb. 28, 2011, Mullin was elected to the College Basketball Hall of Fame. On April 4, 2011, Mullin was inducted again to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, this time for his individual career. On March 19, 2012, Mullin's number was retired by the Golden State Warriors.
Chris Mullin Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Basketball player, Actor, Businessperson
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
201 lbs (91 kg)
Christopher Paul Mullin
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net Worthon Apr 27, 2016
The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 Millionon Apr 27, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Josh Norman Signs Most Lucrative Cornerback Contract Everon Apr 27, 2016
Lawsuit Reveals How Much Paul Walker Would Have Earned In His Careeron Apr 25, 2016
Chris Mullin Earnings
Click to Expand
- Golden State Warriors (2000-01)$1,000,000
- Indiana Pacers (2000-01)$3,650,000
- Indiana Pacers (1999-00)$4,079,100
- Indiana Pacers (1998-99)$3,510,000
- Indiana Pacers (1997-98)$2,941,500
- Golden State Warriors (1996-97)$2,844,000
- Golden State Warriors (1994-95)$2,844,000
- Golden State Warriors (1993-94)$2,844,000
- Golden State Warriors (1992-93)$2,844,000
- Golden State Warriors (1991-92)$2,844,000
- Golden State Warriors (1990-91)$2,850,000
- Golden State Warriors (1988-89)$700,000
- Golden State Warriors (1987-88)$800,000
- Golden State Warriors (1985-86)$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 8340 years ago, Ozzie and Daniel Silna lucked into what eventually became the best sports business deal of all time, netting them $800 million. Ozzie just died at the age of 83.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialThe rumors are true: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are engaged after only a few months of dating. Now, following in his famous family's footsteps, Kardashian and Chyna are allegedly considering starring in their own television reality series in which the couple could expect to earn between $150 thousand and $200 thousand each per episode, with an additional $500 thousand each for a wedding day special episode.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.