Chris Mullin Net Worth: Chris Mullin is an American retired basketball player and former general manager who has a net worth of $18 million. Chris Mullin was born July 30, 1963 in Brooklyn, New York City, New York. Best known as the general manager of the NBAs Golden State Warriors (American professional basketball team based in Oakland, California), he is a two-time Olympic Gold medalist and a two-time Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame inductee (in 2010 as a member of the 1992 United States men's Olympic basketball team ("The Dream Team"), and in 2011 for his individual career). Mullin played shooting guard and small forward in the NBA from 1985 to 2001. After playing at St. John's University, during which time he won Big East Men's Basketball Player of the Year three times and was a member of the 1984 U.S. Men's Olympic Basketball team, Mullin was chosen as the seventh pick by the Golden State Warriors in the first round of the 1985 NBA Draft. He returned to the Olympics in 1992 as a member of the legendary Dream Team, which was the first American Olympic basketball team to include professional players. He played with the Warriors from the 1985–86 until the 1996–97 seasons. Mullin then played with the Indiana Pacers from 1997 until the 1999–2000 season. He retired after the 2000–01 season, returning to his original team, the Warriors. After his playing days were over, Mullin was hired as a special assistant by the Warriors, and was named Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations for the team in April of 2004. In 2009, the team announced that Mullin's expiring contract would not be renewed. In 2013, the Sacramento Kings hired him as an advisor. In 2010, Mullin was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as part of the Dream Team. On Feb. 28, 2011, Mullin was elected to the College Basketball Hall of Fame. On April 4, 2011, Mullin was inducted again to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, this time for his individual career. On March 19, 2012, Mullin's number was retired by the Golden State Warriors.
Chris Mullin Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Basketball player, Actor, Businessperson
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
201 lbs (91 kg)
Christopher Paul Mullin
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
Chris Mullin Earnings
Click to Expand
- Golden State Warriors (2000-01)$1,000,000
- Indiana Pacers (2000-01)$3,650,000
- Indiana Pacers (1999-00)$4,079,100
- Indiana Pacers (1998-99)$3,510,000
- Indiana Pacers (1997-98)$2,941,500
- Golden State Warriors (1996-97)$2,844,000
- Golden State Warriors (1994-95)$2,844,000
- Golden State Warriors (1993-94)$2,844,000
- Golden State Warriors (1992-93)$2,844,000
- Golden State Warriors (1991-92)$2,844,000
- Golden State Warriors (1990-91)$2,850,000
- Golden State Warriors (1988-89)$700,000
- Golden State Warriors (1987-88)$800,000
- Golden State Warriors (1985-86)$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players; others, not so much.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.