Carlos Boozer is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $45 million. Born on November 20, 1981 in Aschaffenburg, West Germany, Boozer is a power forward in the National Basketball Association. He began his professional career after attending high school in Juneau, Alaska and playing for the PARADE All-American High School Basketball Team. Boozer went on to attend Duke University and helped the team win the 2001 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Championship. He was drafted to the NBA in 2002 and has played for the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Utah Jazz, and currently for the Chicago Bulls. Boozer stands at a towering 6'9″ and is a two-time NBA All-star, ACC Tournament MVP, and was selected for the All-NBA Third Team and NBA All-Rookie Second Team. Boozer also competed in the 2004 and 2008 Summer Olympics at which the United States team received gold and bronze medals for the team competitions. He also went on to earn a gold medal for the team competition at the FIBA U21 World Championship in Saitama. Despite sitting out for twenty-three games after signing to the Chicago Bulls, Boozer pulled through and finished out the remainder of the season with an average of 17.5 points per game and 8.5 rebounds.
Carlos Boozer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Carlos Austin Boozer Jr.
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
267 lbs (121 kg)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Why Is Tesla Borrowing $750 Million?on Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
The Russell Wilson Contract Saga Continueson Jul 1, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?on Jun 30, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Wants Another Monster Payday – But Is There Another Monster Payday Out There?on Jun 23, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Carlos Boozer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago Bulls (2012-13)$15,000,000
- Chicago Bulls (2011-12)$13,500,000
- Chicago Bulls (2010-11)$14,400,000
- Utah Jazz (2009-10)$13,520,500
- Utah Jazz (2008-09)$11,593,817
- Utah Jazz (2007-08)$11,260,483
- Utah Jazz (2006-07)$11,260,483
- Utah Jazz (2005-06)$11,593,816
- Utah Jazz (2004-05)$10,967,500
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2003-04)$563,679
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2002-03)$349,458
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Is Tesla Borrowing $750 Million?Tesla Motors is borrowing three quarters of a billion dollars but is that a good or bad thing?
- The Russell Wilson Contract Saga ContinuesSeattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson has earned the right to get paid much more than he currently is, but for some reason – after taking the team to two Super Bowls – Paul Allen is reluctant to pay him.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 52-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?We do love a good rags to riches story here at Celebrity Net Worth. It is inspiring to read about men and women who go from fairly normal beginnings to stratospheric wealth, but how realistic is it for the average Joe or Jane?