Carlos Boozer is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $45 million. Born on November 20, 1981 in Aschaffenburg, West Germany, Boozer is a power forward in the National Basketball Association. He began his professional career after attending high school in Juneau, Alaska and playing for the PARADE All-American High School Basketball Team. Boozer went on to attend Duke University and helped the team win the 2001 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Championship. He was drafted to the NBA in 2002 and has played for the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Utah Jazz, and currently for the Chicago Bulls. Boozer stands at a towering 6'9″ and is a two-time NBA All-star, ACC Tournament MVP, and was selected for the All-NBA Third Team and NBA All-Rookie Second Team. Boozer also competed in the 2004 and 2008 Summer Olympics at which the United States team received gold and bronze medals for the team competitions. He also went on to earn a gold medal for the team competition at the FIBA U21 World Championship in Saitama. Despite sitting out for twenty-three games after signing to the Chicago Bulls, Boozer pulled through and finished out the remainder of the season with an average of 17.5 points per game and 8.5 rebounds.
Carlos Boozer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 20, 1981
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
267 lbs (121 kg)
Carlos Austin Boozer Jr.
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Carlos Boozer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago Bulls (2012-13)$15,000,000
- Chicago Bulls (2011-12)$13,500,000
- Chicago Bulls (2010-11)$14,400,000
- Utah Jazz (2009-10)$13,520,500
- Utah Jazz (2008-09)$11,593,817
- Utah Jazz (2007-08)$11,260,483
- Utah Jazz (2006-07)$11,260,483
- Utah Jazz (2005-06)$11,593,816
- Utah Jazz (2004-05)$10,967,500
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2003-04)$563,679
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2002-03)$349,458
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.