Carlos Boozer is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $45 million. Born on November 20, 1981 in Aschaffenburg, West Germany, Boozer is a power forward in the National Basketball Association. He began his professional career after attending high school in Juneau, Alaska and playing for the PARADE All-American High School Basketball Team. Boozer went on to attend Duke University and helped the team win the 2001 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Championship. He was drafted to the NBA in 2002 and has played for the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Utah Jazz, and currently for the Chicago Bulls. Boozer stands at a towering 6'9″ and is a two-time NBA All-star, ACC Tournament MVP, and was selected for the All-NBA Third Team and NBA All-Rookie Second Team. Boozer also competed in the 2004 and 2008 Summer Olympics at which the United States team received gold and bronze medals for the team competitions. He also went on to earn a gold medal for the team competition at the FIBA U21 World Championship in Saitama. Despite sitting out for twenty-three games after signing to the Chicago Bulls, Boozer pulled through and finished out the remainder of the season with an average of 17.5 points per game and 8.5 rebounds.
Carlos Boozer Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 20, 1981 (34 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
267 lbs (121 kg)
Carlos Austin Boozer Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Carlos Boozer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago Bulls (2012-13)$15,000,000
- Chicago Bulls (2011-12)$13,500,000
- Chicago Bulls (2010-11)$14,400,000
- Utah Jazz (2009-10)$13,520,500
- Utah Jazz (2008-09)$11,593,817
- Utah Jazz (2007-08)$11,260,483
- Utah Jazz (2006-07)$11,260,483
- Utah Jazz (2005-06)$11,593,816
- Utah Jazz (2004-05)$10,967,500
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2003-04)$563,679
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2002-03)$349,458
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?