Brandon Roy net worth: Brandon Roy is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $23 million dollars and annual salary of $14.9 million. Born in Seattle, Washington, Brandon Roy began playing basketball as part of the Amateur Athletic Union. He proved to be quite talented and considered entering the draft directly out of high school, but ultimately decided to attend college. A learning disability made the SATs quite difficult, but after multiple attempts, he was able to pass and began college at the University of Washington. He graduated in 2006 and was immediately drafted by the Minnesota Timberwolves and then traded to the Portland Trailblazers. He immediately proved himself with the Trailblazers, and even though an injury kept him on the bench for 20 games, he finished the season with the highest scoring average per game of any rookie. He continued to play well for the Trailblazers for the next four seasons, but multiple injuries, especially to his knees, ultimately cut his basketball career short. He chose to retire in 2011.
Brandon Roy Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 23, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
212 lbs (96 kg)
Brandon Dawayne Roy
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Brandon Roy Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2012-13)$5,100,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2012-13)$16,359,805
- Portland Trail Blazers (2011-12)$16,032,144
- Portland Trail Blazers (2010-11)$13,520,500
- Portland Trail Blazers (2009-10)$3,910,816
- Portland Trail Blazers (2008-09)$3,084,240
- Portland Trail Blazers (2007-08)$2,883,120
- Portland Trail Blazers (2006-07)$2,681,880
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.