Brandon Roy net worth: Brandon Roy is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $23 million dollars and annual salary of $14.9 million. Born in Seattle, Washington, Brandon Roy began playing basketball as part of the Amateur Athletic Union. He proved to be quite talented and considered entering the draft directly out of high school, but ultimately decided to attend college. A learning disability made the SATs quite difficult, but after multiple attempts, he was able to pass and began college at the University of Washington. He graduated in 2006 and was immediately drafted by the Minnesota Timberwolves and then traded to the Portland Trailblazers. He immediately proved himself with the Trailblazers, and even though an injury kept him on the bench for 20 games, he finished the season with the highest scoring average per game of any rookie. He continued to play well for the Trailblazers for the next four seasons, but multiple injuries, especially to his knees, ultimately cut his basketball career short. He chose to retire in 2011.
Brandon Roy Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 23, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
212 lbs (96 kg)
Brandon Dawayne Roy
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Brandon Roy Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2012-13)$5,100,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2012-13)$16,359,805
- Portland Trail Blazers (2011-12)$16,032,144
- Portland Trail Blazers (2010-11)$13,520,500
- Portland Trail Blazers (2009-10)$3,910,816
- Portland Trail Blazers (2008-09)$3,084,240
- Portland Trail Blazers (2007-08)$2,883,120
- Portland Trail Blazers (2006-07)$2,681,880
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.