Brandon Roy net worth: Brandon Roy is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $23 million dollars and annual salary of $14.9 million. Born in Seattle, Washington, Brandon Roy began playing basketball as part of the Amateur Athletic Union. He proved to be quite talented and considered entering the draft directly out of high school, but ultimately decided to attend college. A learning disability made the SATs quite difficult, but after multiple attempts, he was able to pass and began college at the University of Washington. He graduated in 2006 and was immediately drafted by the Minnesota Timberwolves and then traded to the Portland Trailblazers. He immediately proved himself with the Trailblazers, and even though an injury kept him on the bench for 20 games, he finished the season with the highest scoring average per game of any rookie. He continued to play well for the Trailblazers for the next four seasons, but multiple injuries, especially to his knees, ultimately cut his basketball career short. He chose to retire in 2011.
Brandon Roy Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 23, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
212 lbs (96 kg)
Brandon Dawayne Roy
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Brandon Roy Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2012-13)$5,100,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2012-13)$16,359,805
- Portland Trail Blazers (2011-12)$16,032,144
- Portland Trail Blazers (2010-11)$13,520,500
- Portland Trail Blazers (2009-10)$3,910,816
- Portland Trail Blazers (2008-09)$3,084,240
- Portland Trail Blazers (2007-08)$2,883,120
- Portland Trail Blazers (2006-07)$2,681,880
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.