Brandon Roy net worth: Brandon Roy is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $23 million dollars and annual salary of $14.9 million. Born in Seattle, Washington, Brandon Roy began playing basketball as part of the Amateur Athletic Union. He proved to be quite talented and considered entering the draft directly out of high school, but ultimately decided to attend college. A learning disability made the SATs quite difficult, but after multiple attempts, he was able to pass and began college at the University of Washington. He graduated in 2006 and was immediately drafted by the Minnesota Timberwolves and then traded to the Portland Trailblazers. He immediately proved himself with the Trailblazers, and even though an injury kept him on the bench for 20 games, he finished the season with the highest scoring average per game of any rookie. He continued to play well for the Trailblazers for the next four seasons, but multiple injuries, especially to his knees, ultimately cut his basketball career short. He chose to retire in 2011.
Brandon Roy Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Brandon Dawayne Roy
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
212 lbs (96 kg)
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free Agencyon Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A Championshipon Jul 2, 2015
Brandon Roy Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2012-13)$5,100,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2012-13)$16,359,805
- Portland Trail Blazers (2011-12)$16,032,144
- Portland Trail Blazers (2010-11)$13,520,500
- Portland Trail Blazers (2009-10)$3,910,816
- Portland Trail Blazers (2008-09)$3,084,240
- Portland Trail Blazers (2007-08)$2,883,120
- Portland Trail Blazers (2006-07)$2,681,880
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...
- Andy Warhol's 'One Dollar Bill' Just Sold for More Than $30M at AuctionOne Dollar Bill is a painting by Andy Warhol that recently fetched more than $30 million on the auction block at Sotheby's in London.