Antoine Walker net worth and salary: Antoine Walker is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $250 thousand. After earning more than $100 million in career salary, somehow Antoine Walker managed to blow through his entire NBA fortune. He filed for bankruptcy in 2007. Antoine Walker was born August 12, 1976 in Chicago, Illinois. He was drafted with the sixth overall pick in the 1996 NBA Draft out of the University of Kentucky and played in the NBA from 1996 to 2008. Walker is best known for his eight-year run with the Boston Celtics, but also played for the Mavericks, Hawks, Heat, Timberwolves, Grizzlies, the BSN's Mets and the NBA D-League's Stampede before retiring from basketball in 2012. Walker was selected to three NBA All-Star teams, won a NCAA championship with Kentucky in 1996 and won a NBA championship with the Heat in 2006. Walker has experienced his lion's share of legal troubles. In 2009, he was arrested for DUI in Miami Beach, Florida as well as charged with three felony counts of writing bad checks related to gambling debts he incurred at three Las Vegas casinos. In 2010, Walker entered a plea of not guilty on felony bad check charges stemming from his failure to pay $770,000 in gambling losses to Caesars Palace and two other casinos in Las Vegas, according to the Las Vegas Review Journal. A year later, he reportedly pled guilty to one felony count of passing a bad check and under his plea agreement he did not face a prison term and was put on probation, where he was required to work toward repaying the debt. Also in 2010, Walker filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection in the Southern District of Florida (Miami) with total assets of $4.3 million and opposing debts of $12.7 million. The filing listed four pieces of real estate, including a $2.3 million Miami home that was mortgaged to the tune of $3.6 million and three other properties in Chicago; one of which listed for $1.4 million. Walker's championship ring had to be sold off in the process. In August 2013, Walker announced he was debt-free. Between 1996 and 2009, Walker earned more than $108 million from NBA salaries.
Antoine Walker Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 12, 1976 (39 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 8 in (2.0574 m)
265 lbs (120 kg)
安东尼·沃克, Уокер, Антуан, 安东尼·沃克
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Antoine Walker Earnings
Click to Expand
- Memphis Grizzlies (2008-09)$8,854,475
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2007-08)$8,329,640
- Miami Heat (2006-07)$7,606,820
- Miami Heat (2005-06)$6,880,000
- Atlanta Hawks (2004-05)$14,625,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2003-04)$13,500,000
- Boston Celtics (2002-03)$12,375,000
- Boston Celtics (2001-02)$11,250,000
- Boston Celtics (2000-01)$10,130,000
- Boston Celtics (1999-00)$9,000,000
- Boston Celtics (1998-99)$2,107,000
- Boston Celtics (1997-98)$1,864,080
- Boston Celtics (1996-97)$1,620,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.