Antoine Walker net worth and salary: Antoine Walker is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $250 thousand. After earning more than $100 million in career salary, somehow Antoine Walker managed to blow through his entire NBA fortune. He filed for bankruptcy in 2007. Antoine Walker was born August 12, 1976 in Chicago, Illinois. He was drafted with the sixth overall pick in the 1996 NBA Draft out of the University of Kentucky and played in the NBA from 1996 to 2008. Walker is best known for his eight-year run with the Boston Celtics, but also played for the Mavericks, Hawks, Heat, Timberwolves, Grizzlies, the BSN's Mets and the NBA D-League's Stampede before retiring from basketball in 2012. Walker was selected to three NBA All-Star teams, won a NCAA championship with Kentucky in 1996 and won a NBA championship with the Heat in 2006. Walker has experienced his lion's share of legal troubles. In 2009, he was arrested for DUI in Miami Beach, Florida as well as charged with three felony counts of writing bad checks related to gambling debts he incurred at three Las Vegas casinos. In 2010, Walker entered a plea of not guilty on felony bad check charges stemming from his failure to pay $770,000 in gambling losses to Caesars Palace and two other casinos in Las Vegas, according to the Las Vegas Review Journal. A year later, he reportedly pled guilty to one felony count of passing a bad check and under his plea agreement he did not face a prison term and was put on probation, where he was required to work toward repaying the debt. Also in 2010, Walker filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection in the Southern District of Florida (Miami) with total assets of $4.3 million and opposing debts of $12.7 million. The filing listed four pieces of real estate, including a $2.3 million Miami home that was mortgaged to the tune of $3.6 million and three other properties in Chicago; one of which listed for $1.4 million. Walker's championship ring had to be sold off in the process. In August 2013, Walker announced he was debt-free. Between 1996 and 2009, Walker earned more than $108 million from NBA salaries.
Antoine Walker Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 12, 1976 (39 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 8 in (2.0574 m)
265 lbs (120 kg)
安东尼·沃克, Уокер, Антуан, 安东尼·沃克
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
Antoine Walker Earnings
Click to Expand
- Memphis Grizzlies (2008-09)$8,854,475
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2007-08)$8,329,640
- Miami Heat (2006-07)$7,606,820
- Miami Heat (2005-06)$6,880,000
- Atlanta Hawks (2004-05)$14,625,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2003-04)$13,500,000
- Boston Celtics (2002-03)$12,375,000
- Boston Celtics (2001-02)$11,250,000
- Boston Celtics (2000-01)$10,130,000
- Boston Celtics (1999-00)$9,000,000
- Boston Celtics (1998-99)$2,107,000
- Boston Celtics (1997-98)$1,864,080
- Boston Celtics (1996-97)$1,620,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!
- Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...Donald Trump has already fired shots at Forbes and Bloomberg for their estimates of his net worth, so perhaps Celebrity Net Worth will be next.