Antoine Walker net worth and salary: Antoine Walker is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $250 thousand. After earning more than $100 million in career salary, somehow Antoine Walker managed to blow through his entire NBA fortune. He filed for bankruptcy in 2007. Antoine Walker was born August 12, 1976 in Chicago, Illinois. He was drafted with the sixth overall pick in the 1996 NBA Draft out of the University of Kentucky and played in the NBA from 1996 to 2008. Walker is best known for his eight-year run with the Boston Celtics, but also played for the Mavericks, Hawks, Heat, Timberwolves, Grizzlies, the BSN's Mets and the NBA D-League's Stampede before retiring from basketball in 2012. Walker was selected to three NBA All-Star teams, won a NCAA championship with Kentucky in 1996 and won a NBA championship with the Heat in 2006. Walker has experienced his lion's share of legal troubles. In 2009, he was arrested for DUI in Miami Beach, Florida as well as charged with three felony counts of writing bad checks related to gambling debts he incurred at three Las Vegas casinos. In 2010, Walker entered a plea of not guilty on felony bad check charges stemming from his failure to pay $770,000 in gambling losses to Caesars Palace and two other casinos in Las Vegas, according to the Las Vegas Review Journal. A year later, he reportedly pled guilty to one felony count of passing a bad check and under his plea agreement he did not face a prison term and was put on probation, where he was required to work toward repaying the debt. Also in 2010, Walker filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection in the Southern District of Florida (Miami) with total assets of $4.3 million and opposing debts of $12.7 million. The filing listed four pieces of real estate, including a $2.3 million Miami home that was mortgaged to the tune of $3.6 million and three other properties in Chicago; one of which listed for $1.4 million. Walker's championship ring had to be sold off in the process. In August 2013, Walker announced he was debt-free. Between 1996 and 2009, Walker earned more than $108 million from NBA salaries.
Antoine Walker Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 12, 1976 (39 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 8 in (2.0574 m)
265 lbs (120 kg)
安东尼·沃克, Уокер, Антуан, 安东尼·沃克
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption Chargeson Nov 30, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Antoine Walker Earnings
Click to Expand
- Memphis Grizzlies (2008-09)$8,854,475
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2007-08)$8,329,640
- Miami Heat (2006-07)$7,606,820
- Miami Heat (2005-06)$6,880,000
- Atlanta Hawks (2004-05)$14,625,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2003-04)$13,500,000
- Boston Celtics (2002-03)$12,375,000
- Boston Celtics (2001-02)$11,250,000
- Boston Celtics (2000-01)$10,130,000
- Boston Celtics (1999-00)$9,000,000
- Boston Celtics (1998-99)$2,107,000
- Boston Celtics (1997-98)$1,864,080
- Boston Celtics (1996-97)$1,620,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.