Antoine Walker net worth and salary: Antoine Walker is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $250 thousand. After earning more than $100 million in career salary, somehow Antoine Walker managed to blow through his entire NBA fortune. He filed for bankruptcy in 2007. Antoine Walker was born August 12, 1976 in Chicago, Illinois. He was drafted with the sixth overall pick in the 1996 NBA Draft out of the University of Kentucky and played in the NBA from 1996 to 2008. Walker is best known for his eight-year run with the Boston Celtics, but also played for the Mavericks, Hawks, Heat, Timberwolves, Grizzlies, the BSN's Mets and the NBA D-League's Stampede before retiring from basketball in 2012. Walker was selected to three NBA All-Star teams, won a NCAA championship with Kentucky in 1996 and won a NBA championship with the Heat in 2006. Walker has experienced his lion's share of legal troubles. In 2009, he was arrested for DUI in Miami Beach, Florida as well as charged with three felony counts of writing bad checks related to gambling debts he incurred at three Las Vegas casinos. In 2010, Walker entered a plea of not guilty on felony bad check charges stemming from his failure to pay $770,000 in gambling losses to Caesars Palace and two other casinos in Las Vegas, according to the Las Vegas Review Journal. A year later, he reportedly pled guilty to one felony count of passing a bad check and under his plea agreement he did not face a prison term and was put on probation, where he was required to work toward repaying the debt. Also in 2010, Walker filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection in the Southern District of Florida (Miami) with total assets of $4.3 million and opposing debts of $12.7 million. The filing listed four pieces of real estate, including a $2.3 million Miami home that was mortgaged to the tune of $3.6 million and three other properties in Chicago; one of which listed for $1.4 million. Walker's championship ring had to be sold off in the process. In August 2013, Walker announced he was debt-free. Between 1996 and 2009, Walker earned more than $108 million from NBA salaries.
Antoine Walker Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 12, 1976
United States of America
6 ft 8 in (2.0574 m)
265 lbs (120 kg)
安东尼·沃克, Уокер, Антуан, 安东尼·沃克
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Chris Brown Finds Himself In Trouble Again...on Sep 5, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Paula Wagner And Rick Nicita Sell Beverly Hills Compound For $10.8 Millionon Sep 5, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Which Luxury Car Brands Are Mentioned Most Often In Hip-Hop?on Sep 5, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
Antoine Walker Earnings
Click to Expand
- Memphis Grizzlies (2008-09)$8,854,475
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2007-08)$8,329,640
- Miami Heat (2006-07)$7,606,820
- Miami Heat (2005-06)$6,880,000
- Atlanta Hawks (2004-05)$14,625,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2003-04)$13,500,000
- Boston Celtics (2002-03)$12,375,000
- Boston Celtics (2001-02)$11,250,000
- Boston Celtics (2000-01)$10,130,000
- Boston Celtics (1999-00)$9,000,000
- Boston Celtics (1998-99)$2,107,000
- Boston Celtics (1997-98)$1,864,080
- Boston Celtics (1996-97)$1,620,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lance Briggs Is Hanging It Up After 12 Years In Chicago... An Impressive Career That Almost Didn't HappenLance Briggs played 12 NFL seasons, all with the Bears, a rare feat nowadays. But he almost ended up with a completely different franchise.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.