Anthony Davis net worth: Anthony Davis is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $13 million dollars and an annual salary of $5.6 million. Born in Chicago, Illinois, Anthony Davis played high school basketball at Perspectives Charter School in Chicago. The school was known for its excellent math and science program, but did not even have a gym for its basketball team. Mr. Davis excelled at basketball and sprouted to a height of 6 feet 7 inches by his junior year. During his junior year, he began to play in Tai Street's Meanstreets series, and suddenly, he was receiving a great deal of attention. In 2011, he was named the #1 pick by Scout.com, among other publications. Suddenly, DePaul, Ohio State, Syracuse University, and the University of Kentucky, were all heavily recruiting Anthony. He went on to play at the University of Kentucky for one season. During that season, they won the NCAA championship. The New Orleans Hornets drafted him as the number one pick in 2012. Anthony has been a two-time NBA All-Star, for the 2014 and 2015 seasons.
Anthony Davis Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 11, 1993 (23 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.08 m)
220 lbs (100 kg)
Anthony Davis, Jr.
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Anthony Davis Earnings
- New Orleans Pelicans (2012-13)$5,144,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder a of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.