Anthony Davis net worth: Anthony Davis is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $13 million dollars and an annual salary of $5.6 million. Born in Chicago, Illinois, Anthony Davis played high school basketball at Perspectives Charter School in Chicago. The school was known for its excellent math and science program, but did not even have a gym for its basketball team. Mr. Davis excelled at basketball and sprouted to a height of 6 feet 7 inches by his junior year. During his junior year, he began to play in Tai Street's Meanstreets series, and suddenly, he was receiving a great deal of attention. In 2011, he was named the #1 pick by Scout.com, among other publications. Suddenly, DePaul, Ohio State, Syracuse University, and the University of Kentucky, were all heavily recruiting Anthony. He went on to play at the University of Kentucky for one season. During that season, they won the NCAA championship. The New Orleans Hornets drafted him as the number one pick in 2012. Anthony has been a two-time NBA All-Star, for the 2014 and 2015 seasons.
Anthony Davis Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 11, 1993 (23 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.08 m)
220 lbs (100 kg)
Anthony Davis, Jr.
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!on May 26, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Anthony Davis Earnings
- New Orleans Pelicans (2012-13)$5,144,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?Obviously, the Celebrity Net Worth staff spends a lot of time talking and writing about billionaires. In that spirit, I recently wondered how long it would take the average person making the average salary to amass the multi-billion dollar fortune of the richest person in their country?