Anthony Davis net worth: Anthony Davis is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $13 million dollars and an annual salary of $5.6 million. Born in Chicago, Illinois, Anthony Davis played high school basketball at Perspectives Charter School in Chicago. The school was known for its excellent math and science program, but did not even have a gym for its basketball team. Mr. Davis excelled at basketball and sprouted to a height of 6 feet 7 inches by his junior year. During his junior year, he began to play in Tai Street's Meanstreets series, and suddenly, he was receiving a great deal of attention. In 2011, he was named the #1 pick by Scout.com, among other publications. Suddenly, DePaul, Ohio State, Syracuse University, and the University of Kentucky, were all heavily recruiting Anthony. He went on to play at the University of Kentucky for one season. During that season, they won the NCAA championship. The New Orleans Hornets drafted him as the number one pick in 2012. Anthony has been a two-time NBA All-Star, for the 2014 and 2015 seasons.
Anthony Davis Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 11, 1993 (23 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.08 m)
220 lbs (100 kg)
Anthony Davis, Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Anthony Davis Earnings
- New Orleans Pelicans (2012-13)$5,144,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.