Andre Iguodala Net Worth and salary: Andre Iguodala is an American professional basketball swingman who has a net worth of $28 million and an annual salary of $12.3 million. Andre Iguodala was born January 28, 1984 in Springfield, Illinois. He currently plays the position of swingman for the Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association (NBA). After attending Lanphier High School in Springfield, Illinois, Iguodala enrolled at the University of Arizona. After completing two years, he entered the 2004 NBA Draft where he was drafted with the ninth overall pick by the Philadelphia 76ers. Iguodala played with Philadelphia until the summer of 2012 when he was traded to Denver in a four-team trade involving Dwight Howard and Andrew Bynum. He was acquired by Golden State in 2013. Iguodala then played in a tournament put together at the NBA 2K10 launch party in New York. Iguodala faced off against other NBA players Nate Robinson, Brook Lopez, Rajon Rondo before defeating hip-hop artist Wale in the finals. Iguodala is a member of Nike basketball, and usually wears the HyperRevs, Hyperfuse or the Kobe 9 signature shoe models during games. Iguodala's style of play has been influenced by Scottie Pippen, Penny Hardaway, Andre Miller and college teammate Luke Walton. Iguodala has participated in many charities over his career and was recognized as one of The Sporting News's good guys of 2006 for his philanthropic efforts. In his free time Iguodala enjoys reading and playing videogames particularly the NBA 2K series.
Andre Iguodala Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 28, 1984 (32 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
207 lbs (94 kg)
Iggy, AI2, Andre Tyler Iguodala
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Andre Iguodala Earnings
Click to Expand
- Denver Nuggets (2012-13)$14,968,250
- Philadelphia 76ers (2011-12)$13,531,750
- Philadelphia 76ers (2010-11)$12,345,250
- Philadelphia 76ers (2009-10)$12,200,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (2008-09)$11,300,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (2007-08)$2,804,889
- Philadelphia 76ers (2006-07)$2,201,640
- Philadelphia 76ers (2005-06)$2,058,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (2004-05)$1,914,480
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.