Andre Iguodala Net Worth and salary: Andre Iguodala is an American professional basketball swingman who has a net worth of $28 million and an annual salary of $12.3 million. Andre Iguodala was born January 28, 1984 in Springfield, Illinois. He currently plays the position of swingman for the Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association (NBA). After attending Lanphier High School in Springfield, Illinois, Iguodala enrolled at the University of Arizona. After completing two years, he entered the 2004 NBA Draft where he was drafted with the ninth overall pick by the Philadelphia 76ers. Iguodala played with Philadelphia until the summer of 2012 when he was traded to Denver in a four-team trade involving Dwight Howard and Andrew Bynum. He was acquired by Golden State in 2013. Iguodala then played in a tournament put together at the NBA 2K10 launch party in New York. Iguodala faced off against other NBA players Nate Robinson, Brook Lopez, Rajon Rondo before defeating hip-hop artist Wale in the finals. Iguodala is a member of Nike basketball, and usually wears the HyperRevs, Hyperfuse or the Kobe 9 signature shoe models during games. Iguodala's style of play has been influenced by Scottie Pippen, Penny Hardaway, Andre Miller and college teammate Luke Walton. Iguodala has participated in many charities over his career and was recognized as one of The Sporting News's good guys of 2006 for his philanthropic efforts. In his free time Iguodala enjoys reading and playing videogames particularly the NBA 2K series.
Andre Iguodala Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Iggy, AI2, Andre Tyler Iguodala
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
207 lbs (94 kg)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!on Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thon Jul 6, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???on Jul 5, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely Faston Jul 5, 2015
Andre Iguodala Earnings
Click to Expand
- Denver Nuggets (2012-13)$14,968,250
- Philadelphia 76ers (2011-12)$13,531,750
- Philadelphia 76ers (2010-11)$12,345,250
- Philadelphia 76ers (2009-10)$12,200,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (2008-09)$11,300,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (2007-08)$2,804,889
- Philadelphia 76ers (2006-07)$2,201,640
- Philadelphia 76ers (2005-06)$2,058,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (2004-05)$1,914,480
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thJurassic World held onto the #1 spot for a fourth straight week, but how did other movies stack up?
- Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!Joan Rivers' Upper East Side triplex is as legendary as she was. And now, word has it that Middle Eastern royalty bought the palatial home!
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.