Andre Iguodala Net Worth and salary: Andre Iguodala is an American professional basketball swingman who has a net worth of $28 million and an annual salary of $12.3 million. Andre Iguodala was born January 28, 1984 in Springfield, Illinois. He currently plays the position of swingman for the Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association (NBA). After attending Lanphier High School in Springfield, Illinois, Iguodala enrolled at the University of Arizona. After completing two years, he entered the 2004 NBA Draft where he was drafted with the ninth overall pick by the Philadelphia 76ers. Iguodala played with Philadelphia until the summer of 2012 when he was traded to Denver in a four-team trade involving Dwight Howard and Andrew Bynum. He was acquired by Golden State in 2013. Iguodala then played in a tournament put together at the NBA 2K10 launch party in New York. Iguodala faced off against other NBA players Nate Robinson, Brook Lopez, Rajon Rondo before defeating hip-hop artist Wale in the finals. Iguodala is a member of Nike basketball, and usually wears the HyperRevs, Hyperfuse or the Kobe 9 signature shoe models during games. Iguodala's style of play has been influenced by Scottie Pippen, Penny Hardaway, Andre Miller and college teammate Luke Walton. Iguodala has participated in many charities over his career and was recognized as one of The Sporting News's good guys of 2006 for his philanthropic efforts. In his free time Iguodala enjoys reading and playing videogames particularly the NBA 2K series.
Andre Iguodala Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 28, 1984 (32 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
207 lbs (94 kg)
Iggy, AI2, Andre Tyler Iguodala
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Andre Iguodala Earnings
Click to Expand
- Denver Nuggets (2012-13)$14,968,250
- Philadelphia 76ers (2011-12)$13,531,750
- Philadelphia 76ers (2010-11)$12,345,250
- Philadelphia 76ers (2009-10)$12,200,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (2008-09)$11,300,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (2007-08)$2,804,889
- Philadelphia 76ers (2006-07)$2,201,640
- Philadelphia 76ers (2005-06)$2,058,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (2004-05)$1,914,480
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?