Amar'e Stoudemire Net Worth: Amar'e Stoudemire is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $70 million. Born in Lake Wales, Florida, in 1982, Amar'e Stoudemire skipped college and went straight to the NBA out of high school. Florida's Mr. Basketball was chosen with the ninth pick in the 2002 NBA Draft. He began his career with the Phoenix Suns in 2002, where he stayed until 2010 when he signed a new contract with the New York Knicks. He was named NBA Rookie of the Year in 2003 after his first season in Phoenix. Stoudemire also earned NBA Rookie Challenge MVP honors and was part of the All-Rookie First Team. He is a six-time NBA All-Star and was named to the All-NBA First Team in 2007. He earned second team honors four times as of 2014. Stoudemire played for the United States men's basketball team in the 2004 Summer Olympics, winning a bronze medal. He was part of the 2007 team that took gold at the FIBA Americas Championship in Las Vegas. In addition to basketball, Stoudemire has appeared on several TV shows, including "Sesame Street", "The Exes", "The Mindy Project", "Entourage", and "Law & Order: SVU". He has his own clothing line and record label. Stoudemire is the author of the children's book, "STAT: Home Court", and is expected to write several more books for the "STAT: Standing Tall And Talented" series. He and his wife, Alexis, have four children together.
Amar'e Stoudemire Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Amar'e Stoudemire against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 16, 1982 (33 years old)
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
260 lbs (118 kg)
Amaré Carsares Stoudemire, STAT
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Amar'e Stoudemire Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Knicks (2012-13)$19,948,799
- New York Knicks (2011-12)$18,217,705
- New York Knicks (2010-11)$16,486,611
- Phoenix Suns (2009-10)$16,378,325
- Phoenix Suns (2008-09)$15,070,550
- Phoenix Suns (2007-08)$13,762,775
- Phoenix Suns (2006-07)$12,455,000
- Phoenix Suns (2005-06)$2,589,023
- Phoenix Suns (2004-05)$2,032,200
- Phoenix Suns (2003-04)$1,899,720
- Phoenix Suns (2002-03)$1,767,120
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.