Amar'e Stoudemire Net Worth: Amar'e Stoudemire is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $70 million. Born in Lake Wales, Florida, in 1982, Amar'e Stoudemire skipped college and went straight to the NBA out of high school. Florida's Mr. Basketball was chosen with the ninth pick in the 2002 NBA Draft. He began his career with the Phoenix Suns in 2002, where he stayed until 2010 when he signed a new contract with the New York Knicks. He was named NBA Rookie of the Year in 2003 after his first season in Phoenix. Stoudemire also earned NBA Rookie Challenge MVP honors and was part of the All-Rookie First Team. He is a six-time NBA All-Star and was named to the All-NBA First Team in 2007. He earned second team honors four times as of 2014. Stoudemire played for the United States men's basketball team in the 2004 Summer Olympics, winning a bronze medal. He was part of the 2007 team that took gold at the FIBA Americas Championship in Las Vegas. In addition to basketball, Stoudemire has appeared on several TV shows, including "Sesame Street", "The Exes", "The Mindy Project", "Entourage", and "Law & Order: SVU". He has his own clothing line and record label. Stoudemire is the author of the children's book, "STAT: Home Court", and is expected to write several more books for the "STAT: Standing Tall And Talented" series. He and his wife, Alexis, have four children together.
Amar'e Stoudemire Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Amaré Carsares Stoudemire, STAT
Basketball player, Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
260 lbs (118 kg)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!on Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thon Jul 6, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
Amar'e Stoudemire Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Knicks (2012-13)$19,948,799
- New York Knicks (2011-12)$18,217,705
- New York Knicks (2010-11)$16,486,611
- Phoenix Suns (2009-10)$16,378,325
- Phoenix Suns (2008-09)$15,070,550
- Phoenix Suns (2007-08)$13,762,775
- Phoenix Suns (2006-07)$12,455,000
- Phoenix Suns (2005-06)$2,589,023
- Phoenix Suns (2004-05)$2,032,200
- Phoenix Suns (2003-04)$1,899,720
- Phoenix Suns (2002-03)$1,767,120
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thJurassic World held onto the #1 spot for a fourth straight week, but how did other movies stack up?
- Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!Joan Rivers' Upper East Side triplex is as legendary as she was. And now, word has it that Middle Eastern royalty bought the palatial home!
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.