Alonzo Mourning net worth: Alonzo Mourning is an American retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $70 million. Alonzo Harding Mourning, Jr. was born in Chesapeake, VA in February 1970. Zo was able to lead his high school team to 51 straight wins and a state championship as a junior. His senior year he averaged a triple double (25 points, 15 rebounds, 12 blocks) and was named Player of the Year by USA Today, Gatorade, Naismith, and Parade. He then played college ball at Georgetown. In his freshman year he led the nation in blocks. He was also an All-American his final three years. Mourning was drafted #2 by the Charlotte Hornets in the 1992 NBA Draft (Shaquille O'Neal). Alonzo played center and was voted NBA Defensive Player of the Year twice. Mourning was traded to the Miami Heat in 1995. Before the 2000-01 season he was diagnosed with a kidney disease and he missed the first five months of that season. He was forced to sit out the 2002-03 season due to his health. Due to complications with his kidney disease, Alonzo retired from the NBA, after signing with the New Jersey Nets. He came back in the 2004-05 season after having a successful kidney transplant. Mourning went back to the Heat to finish out his career. In 2006 he won his only NBA Championship with Miami. He became the first Miami Heat player to have his number retired in 2009. Since then he has served in the role of Vice President of Player Programs and Development for the team. He will be inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2014.
Alonzo Mourning Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 8, 1970
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.08 m)
260 lbs (118 kg)
Alonzo Harding Mourning, Alonzo Harding Mourning, Jr., Zo
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Alonzo Mourning Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2007-08)$2,762,500
- Miami Heat (2006-07)$2,500,000
- Toronto Raptors (2006-07)$4,225,433
- Miami Heat (2005-06)$1,138,500
- Toronto Raptors (2005-06)$4,000,000
- Toronto Raptors (2004-05)$5,408,700
- Brooklyn Nets (2003-04)$4,917,000
- Miami Heat (2002-03)$20,629,800
- Miami Heat (2001-02)$18,754,800
- Miami Heat (2000-01)$16,880,000
- Miami Heat (1999-00)$15,004,800
- Miami Heat (1998-99)$13,130,000
- Miami Heat (1997-98)$11,254,800
- Miami Heat (1996-97)$9,380,000
- Miami Heat (1995-96)$4,560,000
- Charlotte Hornets (1994-95)$3,840,000
- Charlotte Hornets (1993-94)$3,120,000
- Charlotte Hornets (1992-93)$2,400,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?