Alonzo Mourning net worth: Alonzo Mourning is an American retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $70 million. Alonzo Harding Mourning, Jr. was born in Chesapeake, VA in February 1970. Zo was able to lead his high school team to 51 straight wins and a state championship as a junior. His senior year he averaged a triple double (25 points, 15 rebounds, 12 blocks) and was named Player of the Year by USA Today, Gatorade, Naismith, and Parade. He then played college ball at Georgetown. In his freshman year he led the nation in blocks. He was also an All-American his final three years. Mourning was drafted #2 by the Charlotte Hornets in the 1992 NBA Draft (Shaquille O'Neal). Alonzo played center and was voted NBA Defensive Player of the Year twice. Mourning was traded to the Miami Heat in 1995. Before the 2000-01 season he was diagnosed with a kidney disease and he missed the first five months of that season. He was forced to sit out the 2002-03 season due to his health. Due to complications with his kidney disease, Alonzo retired from the NBA, after signing with the New Jersey Nets. He came back in the 2004-05 season after having a successful kidney transplant. Mourning went back to the Heat to finish out his career. In 2006 he won his only NBA Championship with Miami. He became the first Miami Heat player to have his number retired in 2009. Since then he has served in the role of Vice President of Player Programs and Development for the team. He will be inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2014.
Alonzo Mourning Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 8, 1970 (45 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.08 m)
260 lbs (118 kg)
Alonzo Harding Mourning, Alonzo Harding Mourning, Jr., Zo
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Alonzo Mourning Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2007-08)$2,762,500
- Miami Heat (2006-07)$2,500,000
- Toronto Raptors (2006-07)$4,225,433
- Miami Heat (2005-06)$1,138,500
- Toronto Raptors (2005-06)$4,000,000
- Toronto Raptors (2004-05)$5,408,700
- Brooklyn Nets (2003-04)$4,917,000
- Miami Heat (2002-03)$20,629,800
- Miami Heat (2001-02)$18,754,800
- Miami Heat (2000-01)$16,880,000
- Miami Heat (1999-00)$15,004,800
- Miami Heat (1998-99)$13,130,000
- Miami Heat (1997-98)$11,254,800
- Miami Heat (1996-97)$9,380,000
- Miami Heat (1995-96)$4,560,000
- Charlotte Hornets (1994-95)$3,840,000
- Charlotte Hornets (1993-94)$3,120,000
- Charlotte Hornets (1992-93)$2,400,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...