Alonzo Mourning net worth: Alonzo Mourning is an American retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $70 million. Alonzo Harding Mourning, Jr. was born in Chesapeake, VA in February 1970. Zo was able to lead his high school team to 51 straight wins and a state championship as a junior. His senior year he averaged a triple double (25 points, 15 rebounds, 12 blocks) and was named Player of the Year by USA Today, Gatorade, Naismith, and Parade. He then played college ball at Georgetown. In his freshman year he led the nation in blocks. He was also an All-American his final three years. Mourning was drafted #2 by the Charlotte Hornets in the 1992 NBA Draft (Shaquille O'Neal). Alonzo played center and was voted NBA Defensive Player of the Year twice. Mourning was traded to the Miami Heat in 1995. Before the 2000-01 season he was diagnosed with a kidney disease and he missed the first five months of that season. He was forced to sit out the 2002-03 season due to his health. Due to complications with his kidney disease, Alonzo retired from the NBA, after signing with the New Jersey Nets. He came back in the 2004-05 season after having a successful kidney transplant. Mourning went back to the Heat to finish out his career. In 2006 he won his only NBA Championship with Miami. He became the first Miami Heat player to have his number retired in 2009. Since then he has served in the role of Vice President of Player Programs and Development for the team. He will be inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2014.
Alonzo Mourning Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 8, 1970 (46 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.08 m)
260 lbs (118 kg)
Alonzo Harding Mourning, Alonzo Harding Mourning, Jr., Zo
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Alonzo Mourning Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2007-08)$2,762,500
- Miami Heat (2006-07)$2,500,000
- Toronto Raptors (2006-07)$4,225,433
- Miami Heat (2005-06)$1,138,500
- Toronto Raptors (2005-06)$4,000,000
- Toronto Raptors (2004-05)$5,408,700
- Brooklyn Nets (2003-04)$4,917,000
- Miami Heat (2002-03)$20,629,800
- Miami Heat (2001-02)$18,754,800
- Miami Heat (2000-01)$16,880,000
- Miami Heat (1999-00)$15,004,800
- Miami Heat (1998-99)$13,130,000
- Miami Heat (1997-98)$11,254,800
- Miami Heat (1996-97)$9,380,000
- Miami Heat (1995-96)$4,560,000
- Charlotte Hornets (1994-95)$3,840,000
- Charlotte Hornets (1993-94)$3,120,000
- Charlotte Hornets (1992-93)$2,400,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.