Alonzo Mourning net worth: Alonzo Mourning is an American retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $70 million. Alonzo Harding Mourning, Jr. was born in Chesapeake, VA in February 1970. Zo was able to lead his high school team to 51 straight wins and a state championship as a junior. His senior year he averaged a triple double (25 points, 15 rebounds, 12 blocks) and was named Player of the Year by USA Today, Gatorade, Naismith, and Parade. He then played college ball at Georgetown. In his freshman year he led the nation in blocks. He was also an All-American his final three years. Mourning was drafted #2 by the Charlotte Hornets in the 1992 NBA Draft (Shaquille O'Neal). Alonzo played center and was voted NBA Defensive Player of the Year twice. Mourning was traded to the Miami Heat in 1995. Before the 2000-01 season he was diagnosed with a kidney disease and he missed the first five months of that season. He was forced to sit out the 2002-03 season due to his health. Due to complications with his kidney disease, Alonzo retired from the NBA, after signing with the New Jersey Nets. He came back in the 2004-05 season after having a successful kidney transplant. Mourning went back to the Heat to finish out his career. In 2006 he won his only NBA Championship with Miami. He became the first Miami Heat player to have his number retired in 2009. Since then he has served in the role of Vice President of Player Programs and Development for the team. He will be inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2014.
Alonzo Mourning Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 8, 1970 (46 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.08 m)
260 lbs (118 kg)
Alonzo Harding Mourning, Alonzo Harding Mourning, Jr., Zo
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Alonzo Mourning Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2007-08)$2,762,500
- Miami Heat (2006-07)$2,500,000
- Toronto Raptors (2006-07)$4,225,433
- Miami Heat (2005-06)$1,138,500
- Toronto Raptors (2005-06)$4,000,000
- Toronto Raptors (2004-05)$5,408,700
- Brooklyn Nets (2003-04)$4,917,000
- Miami Heat (2002-03)$20,629,800
- Miami Heat (2001-02)$18,754,800
- Miami Heat (2000-01)$16,880,000
- Miami Heat (1999-00)$15,004,800
- Miami Heat (1998-99)$13,130,000
- Miami Heat (1997-98)$11,254,800
- Miami Heat (1996-97)$9,380,000
- Miami Heat (1995-96)$4,560,000
- Charlotte Hornets (1994-95)$3,840,000
- Charlotte Hornets (1993-94)$3,120,000
- Charlotte Hornets (1992-93)$2,400,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.