Junior dos Santos net worth: Junior dos Santos is a Brazilian Mixed Martial Artist who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in Caçador, Santa Catarina, Brazil, Junior dos Santos began studying Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu while in high school to improve the level of his health. However, his trainer, Yuri Carlton, saw potential, and, after working with him for some time, invited him to begin training in mixed martial arts. He added boxing to his daily fitness regimen, coached by Luiz Carlos Dorea, and began fighting professionally in 2006, after a year of MMA training. He was very successful initially, winning 6 out of 7 match-ups, and he quickly attracted the attention of the UFC. He began fighting in the Heavyweight division of the UFC in 2008. As a UFC fighter, he has been incredibly successful, winning 15 of his 16 bouts, eleven of them by knockout. As of May 2012, he is the current UFC Heavyweight Champion.
Junior dos Santos Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Junior dos Santos against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Junior dos Santos
Date of Birth
Coach, Mixed Martial Artist
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
238 lbs (108 kg)
Junior dos Santos Almeida, Junior Cigano, Cigano
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!Drake's new album accomplished a major feat on its first day of release.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.