Junior dos Santos net worth: Junior dos Santos is a Brazilian Mixed Martial Artist who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in Caçador, Santa Catarina, Brazil, Junior dos Santos began studying Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu while in high school to improve the level of his health. However, his trainer, Yuri Carlton, saw potential, and, after working with him for some time, invited him to begin training in mixed martial arts. He added boxing to his daily fitness regimen, coached by Luiz Carlos Dorea, and began fighting professionally in 2006, after a year of MMA training. He was very successful initially, winning 6 out of 7 match-ups, and he quickly attracted the attention of the UFC. He began fighting in the Heavyweight division of the UFC in 2008. As a UFC fighter, he has been incredibly successful, winning 15 of his 16 bouts, eleven of them by knockout. As of May 2012, he is the current UFC Heavyweight Champion.
Junior dos Santos Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Junior dos Santos against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Junior dos Santos
Date of Birth
Coach, Mixed Martial Artist
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
238 lbs (108 kg)
Junior dos Santos Almeida, Junior Cigano, Cigano
Toronto: Drake's New Mansion is Just Too Bigon May 31, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!on May 31, 2016
Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her Affairon May 31, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?