Junior dos Santos net worth: Junior dos Santos is a Brazilian Mixed Martial Artist who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in Caçador, Santa Catarina, Brazil, Junior dos Santos began studying Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu while in high school to improve the level of his health. However, his trainer, Yuri Carlton, saw potential, and, after working with him for some time, invited him to begin training in mixed martial arts. He added boxing to his daily fitness regimen, coached by Luiz Carlos Dorea, and began fighting professionally in 2006, after a year of MMA training. He was very successful initially, winning 6 out of 7 match-ups, and he quickly attracted the attention of the UFC. He began fighting in the Heavyweight division of the UFC in 2008. As a UFC fighter, he has been incredibly successful, winning 15 of his 16 bouts, eleven of them by knockout. As of May 2012, he is the current UFC Heavyweight Champion.
Junior dos Santos Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Junior dos Santos against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Junior dos Santos
Date of Birth
Coach, Mixed Martial Artist
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
238 lbs (108 kg)
Junior dos Santos Almeida, Junior Cigano, Cigano
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.