Scott Niedermayer net worth: Scott Niedermayer is a retired Canadian NHL player who has a net worth of $30 million. Scott Niedermayer acquired his net worth as an ice hockey defenseman for New Jersey Devils and Anaheim Ducks before retiring from the game in 2010. Niedermayer's professional career began then he was drafted by New Jersey Devils in the 1991 NHL Entry Draft and after his performance, he was considered one of the most talented defenseman. He proved his worth as Niedermayer was named the All-Rookie Team for his performance during 1992-93 season. During his time with the Devils, Niedermayer helped the team win three Stanley Cups and in addition to this he won the Norris Trophy as the league's top defenseman. In 2005, Niedermayer signed with the Anaheim Ducks, inking a deal worth $27 million. In his first season, Niedermayer led the team to the Western Conference Finals. During the 2006-07 season, he helped the team to win their first ever Stanley Cup as well as earning the Conn Smythe Trophy. After much deliberation, Niedermayer announced his retirement from the game in 2010. Since then, he was the captain of Team Canada for the 2010 Winter Olympics and led Canada to gold in a victory over Team USA.
Scott Niedermayer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Scott Niedermayer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Ice hockey player
Date of Birth
Ice hockey player, Coach
6 ft (1.85 m)
200 lbs (90.72 kg)
Norm, Robert Scott Niedermayer
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.
- Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?It's rare to see a player spend 20 seasons with the same team. But Kobe Bryant did it, and he made a lot of money along the way.
- The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer EnyaWould you be surprised to learn that Enya has more money than Adele and has sold more records than One Direction? Would it shock you to find out she lives in a castle full of cats and her neighbor is Bono? This is the weird world in which the Irish singer Enya lives.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.