Scott Niedermayer net worth: Scott Niedermayer is a retired Canadian NHL player who has a net worth of $30 million. Scott Niedermayer acquired his net worth as an ice hockey defenseman for New Jersey Devils and Anaheim Ducks before retiring from the game in 2010. Niedermayer's professional career began then he was drafted by New Jersey Devils in the 1991 NHL Entry Draft and after his performance, he was considered one of the most talented defenseman. He proved his worth as Niedermayer was named the All-Rookie Team for his performance during 1992-93 season. During his time with the Devils, Niedermayer helped the team win three Stanley Cups and in addition to this he won the Norris Trophy as the league's top defenseman. In 2005, Niedermayer signed with the Anaheim Ducks, inking a deal worth $27 million. In his first season, Niedermayer led the team to the Western Conference Finals. During the 2006-07 season, he helped the team to win their first ever Stanley Cup as well as earning the Conn Smythe Trophy. After much deliberation, Niedermayer announced his retirement from the game in 2010. Since then, he was the captain of Team Canada for the 2010 Winter Olympics and led Canada to gold in a victory over Team USA.
Scott Niedermayer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Scott Niedermayer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Ice hockey player
Date of Birth
Ice hockey player, Coach
6 ft (1.85 m)
200 lbs (90.72 kg)
Norm, Robert Scott Niedermayer
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???For years, Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has been investing in a company he started called GF Biochemicals that could soon be worth $30 billion, but hasn't talked about it till recently.