Scott Niedermayer net worth: Scott Niedermayer is a retired Canadian NHL player who has a net worth of $30 million. Scott Niedermayer acquired his net worth as an ice hockey defenseman for New Jersey Devils and Anaheim Ducks before retiring from the game in 2010. Niedermayer's professional career began then he was drafted by New Jersey Devils in the 1991 NHL Entry Draft and after his performance, he was considered one of the most talented defenseman. He proved his worth as Niedermayer was named the All-Rookie Team for his performance during 1992-93 season. During his time with the Devils, Niedermayer helped the team win three Stanley Cups and in addition to this he won the Norris Trophy as the league's top defenseman. In 2005, Niedermayer signed with the Anaheim Ducks, inking a deal worth $27 million. In his first season, Niedermayer led the team to the Western Conference Finals. During the 2006-07 season, he helped the team to win their first ever Stanley Cup as well as earning the Conn Smythe Trophy. After much deliberation, Niedermayer announced his retirement from the game in 2010. Since then, he was the captain of Team Canada for the 2010 Winter Olympics and led Canada to gold in a victory over Team USA.
Scott Niedermayer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Scott Niedermayer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Ice hockey player
Date of Birth
Ice hockey player, Coach
6 ft (1.85 m)
200 lbs (90.72 kg)
Norm, Robert Scott Niedermayer
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAon Sep 3, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff PayThe PGA Tour playoffs are underway. Regardless of where players finish, FedEx Cup competitors are light years ahead in terms of playoff pay.