Scott Niedermayer net worth: Scott Niedermayer is a retired Canadian NHL player who has a net worth of $30 million. Scott Niedermayer acquired his net worth as an ice hockey defenseman for New Jersey Devils and Anaheim Ducks before retiring from the game in 2010. Niedermayer's professional career began then he was drafted by New Jersey Devils in the 1991 NHL Entry Draft and after his performance, he was considered one of the most talented defenseman. He proved his worth as Niedermayer was named the All-Rookie Team for his performance during 1992-93 season. During his time with the Devils, Niedermayer helped the team win three Stanley Cups and in addition to this he won the Norris Trophy as the league's top defenseman. In 2005, Niedermayer signed with the Anaheim Ducks, inking a deal worth $27 million. In his first season, Niedermayer led the team to the Western Conference Finals. During the 2006-07 season, he helped the team to win their first ever Stanley Cup as well as earning the Conn Smythe Trophy. After much deliberation, Niedermayer announced his retirement from the game in 2010. Since then, he was the captain of Team Canada for the 2010 Winter Olympics and led Canada to gold in a victory over Team USA.
Scott Niedermayer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Scott Niedermayer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Ice hockey player
Date of Birth
Ice hockey player, Coach
6 ft (1.85 m)
200 lbs (90.72 kg)
Norm, Robert Scott Niedermayer
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.