Abhishek Bachchan net worth: Abhishek Bachchan is an Indian film actor and producer who has a net worth of $30 million. Abhishek Bachchan is the son of Amitabh Bachchan and actress Jaya Bachchan and made his acting debut with the 2000 drama Refugee. He turned into a fully-fledged film star after featuring in the 2004 action thriller Dhoom, which was a true commercial success. He received critical appreciation for his performance in Yuva (2004), Sarkar (2005), Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006) and Guru (2007). Then he starred in commercially successful films like Bunty Aur Babli (2005), Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006), Guru (2007) and Bol Bachchan (2012), as well as the Dhoom series. He again took the role of a producer along with Sunil Manchanda for the 2009 movie Paa, which garnered the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Hindi. All in all, Bachchan has won three Filmfare Awards for acting, and a National Award as a producer of Paa. Also, he was declared as one of the highest paid Bollywood actors in 2010. In his off-screen life he plays the role of a devoted husband and father. He married to the actress and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai on April 20th 2007 in a private ceremony at the Bachchan residence. The two have been dubbed as "supercouple" in the Indian media. Eventually, their love was blessed with a baby girl who was born on November 16th 2011.
Abhishek Bachchan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Abhishek Bachchan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 5, 1976 (40 years old)
Actor, Presenter, Businessperson, Singer, Playback Singer, Film Producer
6 ft (1.85 m)
Abhishek Amitabh Srivastav, Junior B, Abhi, Junior, AB Baby, Baby B, Abi, A B, Abhishek Srivastav, Aquarian Abhishek Srivastav
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.