Abhishek Bachchan net worth: Abhishek Bachchan is an Indian film actor and producer who has a net worth of $30 million. Abhishek Bachchan is the son of Amitabh Bachchan and actress Jaya Bachchan and made his acting debut with the 2000 drama Refugee. He turned into a fully-fledged film star after featuring in the 2004 action thriller Dhoom, which was a true commercial success. He received critical appreciation for his performance in Yuva (2004), Sarkar (2005), Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006) and Guru (2007). Then he starred in commercially successful films like Bunty Aur Babli (2005), Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006), Guru (2007) and Bol Bachchan (2012), as well as the Dhoom series. He again took the role of a producer along with Sunil Manchanda for the 2009 movie Paa, which garnered the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Hindi. All in all, Bachchan has won three Filmfare Awards for acting, and a National Award as a producer of Paa. Also, he was declared as one of the highest paid Bollywood actors in 2010. In his off-screen life he plays the role of a devoted husband and father. He married to the actress and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai on April 20th 2007 in a private ceremony at the Bachchan residence. The two have been dubbed as "supercouple" in the Indian media. Eventually, their love was blessed with a baby girl who was born on November 16th 2011.
Abhishek Bachchan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Abhishek Bachchan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 5, 1976 (40 years old)
Actor, Presenter, Businessperson, Singer, Playback Singer, Film Producer
6 ft (1.85 m)
Abhishek Amitabh Srivastav, Junior B, Abhi, Junior, AB Baby, Baby B, Abi, A B, Abhishek Srivastav, Aquarian Abhishek Srivastav
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians ShopThe shopping mall concept in Southern California has evolved into an outdoor entertainment destination that is equal parts Rodeo Drive and Disneyland. The man behind this movement is billionaire real estate developer Rick Caruso. The shopping centers Caruso builds are mixed-use, open-air shopping centers that recall an idyllic town square.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.