Tom Brokaw net worth and salary: Tom Brokaw is an American television journalist and author who has a net worth of $70 million. Tom Brokaw is probably most famous for serving as the lead anchor and managing editor of NBC Nightly News from 1982 to 2004. Tom Brokaw was born on February 6, 1940 in Webster, South Dakota. He attended Yankton Senior High School before moving on to The University of Iowa. His time in Iowa was less than productive so Tom soon transferred to the University of South Dakota where he graduated in 1964 with a degree in Political Science. His first job after college was at a television station called KITV in Sioux City, Iowa. From there Tom worked at stations in Nebraska and Georgia before joining NBC News in 1966. His first job for NBC was as the anchor for the 11pm News at KNBC in Los Angeles. He got a huge break when he was NBC bumped him to White House correspondent just before the Watergate scandal broke. From here Tom landed a spot as a host on NBC's Today Show, where he stayed from 1976 until 1982. He began hosting NBC Nightly News in April 1982 and stayed on until 2004. Outside of television, Tom has written seven books. The most famous of which is probably 1998's "The Greatest Generation" which earned him numerous awards and honors and is a perennial best seller.
Tom Brokaw Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 6, 1940
Journalist, Writer, Author, Screenwriter, Presenter
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Thomas John Brokaw, Tom, Thomas John "Tom" Brokaw
50 Cent Just Released Surprising Details About His Current Financial Situation. Here Are The Highlights!!!on Aug 4, 2015
After Selling His Company For $600 Million, CEO Leaves Incredible Surprise For His Employeeson Aug 4, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Beyonce Drops $311K On Diamond-Encrusted Stilettoson Aug 5, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The Worldon Aug 4, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Antonio Brown Arrives At Steelers Training Camp In Half Million Dollar Rolls-Royceon Aug 4, 2015
Ten Facts You Might Have Not Known About Air Jordanson Aug 4, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Tom Brokaw Earnings
- NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams$7,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Late Buffalo Bills Owner Gave Away $1.4 Billion... But Left No Instructions On How To Spend ItRalph Wilson left more than a billion dollars to his trustees. But he didn't tell them how to spend it...so what are they gonna do???
- Rio de Janeiro Is Hosting The Olympics Next Year... But Did You Know The Water Is Toxic Enough To Kill The Athletes?Rio de Janeiro is gearing up to host the Olympics next year, but the water – as toxic as raw sewage – is proving to be the biggest hurdle yet.
- How One Indian Billionaire Is Transforming The Dirty Dancing Hotel Into A Billion Dollar Yoga EmpireIf you want to make tons and tons of money in the next decade, this Indian billionaire thinks you need to be investing in... yoga.
- Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave NikeJames Harden is an incredible talent and one of he NBA's most recognizable stars, and Adidas is willing to pay him a fortune to rep their shoes.