Zooey Deschanel just filed for divorce from rocker husband Ben Gibbard, lead singer of Death Cab for Cutie after just two years of marriage. Unfortunately her idiot lawyer accidentally released Zooey's complete financial income and expense declaration which includes her net worth, monthly income, monthly salary and more. The couple got married in September 2009 then broke up on Halloween 2011. Scroll down to read Zooey's exact Financial details…
Zooey Deschanel's Financial Standing:
- $1.6 million cash in the bank
- $1.7 million in stocks and bonds
- Her "New Girl" salary brings her $95,000 per month
- She has three credit cards, an American Express, Visa and Mastercard which carry no balance
- Her monthly expenses are $22,500
- She owns real estate that is currently valued at $700,000
- Zooey spends $1000 per month on groceries, $500 eating out at restaurants, $800 on utilities, $300 on phones, $600 on laundry
- She spends $2000 a month on clothes
- She donates $1500 a month to charity
Considering Zooey's show "The New Girl" is a hit, her income should start to go up astronomically in the next few years. Especially if they hit that magic 100 episodes which qualifies the show for syndication. Maybe it's good that Zooey is getting out now, but if there's no pre-nup Ben might be entitled to half of that income!
Zooey Deschanel covers the August issue of InStyle magazine, but fans are saying the New Girl star doesnt look like herself.