What is the world's most expensive hotel? The world's most expensive hotel suite where the wealthy stay at according to Forbes.com is the Bridge Suite at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas. To stay in their Bridge Suite runs $25,000 a night, averaging $1,190 an hour to stay in this luxury hotel. The rich clients who book Atlantis resort's top rooms are often film companies, corporations, or wealthy families remodeling their homes.
Atlantis Bridge Suite
$25,000 per night
The Atlantis is a a full service resort offering an ocean-themed resort destination, located directly on Paradise Beach. The world's most expensive hotel suite Atlantis resort in the Bahamas provides everything one could think of when it comes to luxury living. The location of the Atlantis Bridge Suite is ideal and provides the visitor a panoramic view. The Bridge Suite is located on top of a bridge connecting the two Royal Towers buildings, overlooking the entire marina and resort.
The Atlantis Bridge Suite is a ten-room suite averaging more than 5,000 square feet, in addition to the expansive terraces and balconies which provide more room to explore and enjoy the beauty of the Bahamas. The Atlantis Bridge Suite prides itself on service to its customers, the suite comes with its own butler, entertainment center, and bar lounge. Decorated in red, black and gold, the room features 12-foot ceilings. The suite's master bedroom has his-and-hers closets, a sitting area, and hand-painted linens. There are two separate master bathrooms for those who need added space. The bathrooms have marble baths, chaise lounges, and dolphin fixtures. The kitchen features its own entrance so the cook or butler never bothers you.
The world's most expensive hotel makes sure guests have no additional cost when it comes to full access to all the Atlantis water park features, including 11 water slides, 11 swimming areas, The Dig, the PredatorŐs Lagoon, two Lazy River Rides, the protected Paradise Lagoon, and marine life habitats, and the ocean beach area.
Atlantis Bridge Suite Amenities Include:
- Dedicated personal butler and chef
- Enormous living room with entertainment center, a guest bath, a bar and piano
- The master bedroom features a separate lounge, dressing area, plush armchairs, a king size bed, a large walk-in closet and flat-screen HD TV
- His and Her master bathrooms in the suite feature two separate toilets and bidets, two separate single basin sinks with oversized walk-in showers and whirlpool tub
- The suite has a separate kitchen with pantry, and dining room
- The 800 square foot balcony provides a 360 view of the ocean, pools and lagoons
- There is a guest bedroom featuring a walk-in closet, a walk-in shower, double sinks and two queen beds
- Complete valet laundry and dry cleaning service are available
The world's most expensive hotel is pricey, but the services and amenities available are top of the line when it comes to a luxury hotel stay. The Bridge Suite at the Atlantis provides an array of services, including exclusive gourmet fine dining, casino, outdoor and water activities, more than enough to keep you busy if you can tear yourself away from your luxurious suite.