The Most Valuable American Coins
By Joseph Gibson on April 27, 2013 in
More Celeb Picture Galleries...
Your next gallery will begin in 9 seconds. Cancel
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjusted
- 17-Year-Old Kylie Jenner Just Bought A $2.7 Million House
- The Richest Oscar Winners Of All Time
- The Richest People in the World
- The Richest Hedge Fund Managers In The World
- The Richest Black People on the Planet
Please select another gallery above, or reset The Most Valuable American Coins
1794 Flowing Hair Dollar - $10 million
The 1794 Flowing Hair Dollar is the first dollar coin ever issued by the United States. Today it is the most valuable American coin of all time having last sold at auction in January 2013 for $10,016,875. There are believed to be only 120 Flowing Hair Dollar coins in existence.
1794 Flowing Hair Dollar, Most Valuable Coins