The 30 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjusted
By Brian Warner on March 21, 2014 in
More Celeb Picture Galleries...
Your next gallery will begin in 9 seconds. Cancel
- 17-Year-Old Kylie Jenner Just Bought A $2.7 Million House
- The Richest Oscar Winners Of All Time
- The Richest People in the World
- The Richest Hedge Fund Managers In The World
- The Richest Black People on the Planet
- Calling All Lakers' Fans! Kareem Abdul Jabbar's $5.9 Million Custom-Built Hawaiian Mansion is On Sale!
Please select another gallery above, or reset The 30 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjusted
#1 John D. Rockefeller - Net Worth $340 Billion
John D. Rockefeller was not only the richest America who ever lived but also the richest human being in the history of the world with a net worth equivalent to $340 billion in 2012 dollars when he died in 1937. John D. Rockefeller was the founder of Standard Oil and eventually controlled over 90% of all the oil in The United States. Standard Oil was broken up by the US government for being a monopoly and was eventually broken up into what eventually became Amoco, Chevron Conoco, and ExxonMobil. He was the first American to ever be worth over $1 billion and donated over $500 million to charity upon his death.
John D. Rockefeller Net Worth, John D. Rockefeller Wealth, John D. Rockefeller Fortune, Richest Person Ever, Richest American, Richest Man On Earth, John D. Rockefeller Mansion, John D. Rockefeller Foundation