The 20 Richest Drug Dealers of All Time
By Brian Warner on March 21, 2014 in
More Celeb Picture Galleries...
Your next gallery will begin in 9 seconds. Cancel
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjusted
- 17-Year-Old Kylie Jenner Just Bought A $2.7 Million House
- The Richest Oscar Winners Of All Time
- The Richest People in the World
- The Richest Hedge Fund Managers In The World
- The Richest Black People on the Planet
Please select another gallery above, or reset The 20 Richest Drug Dealers of All Time
#20 Frank Lucas - Net Worth $52 Million
The 2007 Denzel Washington film American Gangster is based on the life of Frank Lucas. Frank Lucas had the brilliant idea to cut out the Italian mafia middlemen and instead got his heroin straight from the source in Southeast Asia (see #5 on this list). Lucas allegedly imported his heroin by hiding it the caskets of fallen US soldiers. At the peak of his dealing career, Lucas was making close to $1 million per day and had an impressive $52 million net worth stashed away in Cayman Islands bank accounts.
Frank Lucas Net Worth, Richest Drug Dealers, Richest Drug Lords, Frank Lucas Wealth,