The 15 Richest Heads of State
By Brian Warner on October 18, 2012 in
More Celeb Picture Galleries...
Your next gallery will begin in 9 seconds. Cancel
- 17-Year-Old Kylie Jenner Just Bought A $2.7 Million House
- The Richest Oscar Winners Of All Time
- The Richest People in the World
- The Richest Hedge Fund Managers In The World
- The Richest Black People on the Planet
- Calling All Lakers' Fans! Kareem Abdul Jabbar's $5.9 Million Custom-Built Hawaiian Mansion is On Sale!
Please select another gallery above, or reset The 15 Richest Heads of State
Bonus: Bill Clinton - Net Worth $80 Million
Bill Clinton's net worth sky rocketed after he served as the 42nd President of the United States. Clinton became a highly sought after public speaker and best selling author. He received an advance of $15 million for his 2004 autobiography which is the biggest advance in history. Bill can earn up to $1 million per speaking engagement and in the first six years out of office he took home over $40 million in speaking fees!
Bill Clinton Net Worth, Bill Clinton Wealth, Richest Presidents, Richest Politicians